Harlan County vs. Campbell County Predictions/Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)

Harlan County vs. Campbell County  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/2024 at 10:06 PM

CCHS-newhumphrey.jpg vs. image.png.54b4c4f16d84bfb916e48df8b60ac905.png

This is the 6:00pm game tomorrow night between the Campbell Co. Camels and the Harlan Co. Black Bears. Campbell is the winners of the 10th region and come into the quarterfinal game with a record of 27-6. Harlan Co. are the winners of the 13th region and come into this one with a record of 32-4.

These two teams did not play each other in the regular season they did have a common opponent in another state tournament team in the Ashland Tomcats. Harlan Co. defeated Ashland by 10 at 80-70 in the first game of the season at home and Campbell Co. defeated the Tomcats in Dec. by 14 at 73-49. This should be a good one. I don't know much about either team I did see Harlan Co. play Frederick Douglass and again today. I think that the Black Bears are just a little better. The Camels will have to come up with something for Trent Noah to get a win and move onto the semis on Sat. afternoon.

• Thanks 1

I’ll be there for this one. I’ll be cheering on a fellow Campbell Co school. No clue on how good either team truly is, but CC hit huge clutch free throws down the stretch against Newport. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all coming in for the game.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

I’ll be there for this one. I’ll be cheering on a fellow Campbell Co school. No clue on how good either team truly is, but CC hit huge clutch free throws down the stretch against Newport. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all coming in for the game.

Good for you @Breds82!

33 minutes ago, theguru said:

I was impressed with Harlan County but give me my "hometown" Camels in this one.  

Was awesome to see them knock off a 4th region champ. Going to have to have another big game from Trent, along with Huff and Cottrell to keep it rolling. 

• Like 1