Scott 69 Campbell County 43

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Changes are needed for the Camels. Still struggling offensively and way too many TOs. You can not win when your starting 5 goes 6-19 with 14 TOs. Team has lost confidence, needs to regroup. Needs to find an offense they can score with. Scott was 25 of 46 from the field shooting, 11 for 23 from the three.

Changes are needed for the Camels. Still struggling offensively and way too many TOs. You can not win when your starting 5 goes 6-19 with 14 TOs. Team has lost confidence, needs to regroup. Needs to find an offense they can score with. Scott was 25 of 46 from the field shooting, 11 for 23 from the three.

Strong shooting night for the Eagles!! Any breakdowns on the scoring?

I'm interested in who won the JV game.

That outcome has district tournament seeding implications.

Anybody???

Camels played flat tonight in a game with no tempo. There were 43 fouls called in this game. Scott won, what does that mean to the seeding.

That is true, but I did see some glimmers in the 3rd quarter lineup. Maybe we are looking to change things around some. The boys did not seem into the game from the begining.

That will happen when a team looks up and are down 10-0 in the first two minutes of a game.

You must have saw something I didn't in that third quarter because all 4 quarters looked bad for Campbell.