Louisville 101 Florida State 92

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well at least Louisville, Morehead St. EKU, Western, and Murray State all won today too bad the Kentucky couldn't as well. lol

Cards did everything in their power to try and give it away in the end.   Lucky for them, FSU is equally putrid.

8 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Cards did everything in their power to try and give it away in the end.   Lucky for them, FSU is equally putrid.

I had the feeling they were going to blow it at the end but they persevered this time.   It was almost comical the way UL was giving up uncontested layups the last minute or so, being willing to trade a 2-point layup for two free throws at the other end.   In a reversal of form I was watching UL at the end because UK was a lost cause last night.   Usually, it is the other way around.  As the TV announcer said,  you have to like UL's win on a "human level."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

I'm not sure we can equate winning with improving.   This team is still atrocious on defense and has no clue on how to close out a game.

There’s a bunch of teams out there that you could say the same about, just glad they got the W, hopefully they can grow a little and improve.