Florida 94 Kentucky 91 (OT)

12 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Been saying this for 9 years now, unless he gets 3 players like Davis, Jones and Gilchrist on the same team again, which is probably not gonna happen!!

BBN would hate that team, in 2024, because of how they'd have to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Absolutely disagree, BBN would go BONKERS over that team!!

No they wouldn't. The game has majorly changed since 2012. They'd defend well but not be able to score and it would be boring.

Plus, I don't see a player from Kentucky listed and that's a big problem.

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

No they wouldn't. The game has majorly changed since 2012. They'd defend well but not be able to score and it would be boring.

Plus, I don't see a player from Kentucky listed and that's a big problem.

Majorly changed???  How???  And what do you mean you don’t  see a player from Ky listed??  Do you mean on the team??  Wouldn’t be able to score, lol, you’re waaaayyy off!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Majorly changed???  How???  And what do you mean you don’t  see a player from Ky listed??  Do you mean on the team??  Wouldn’t be able to score, lol, you’re waaaayyy off!!!

Basketball is very different now from 2012 to 2024. The game is played differently. If that statement doesn't make any sense to you, I'm not gonna spend time trying to explain it further. You guys say thr game has passed Cal up...aka you all agree the game has changed. Call me crazy but BBN wouldn't love the 2012 team in 2024 and they probably aren't as successful because of how differently the game is played now.

The part about no KY kid was a joke. Cause of the three names you listed, none are from KY, which much of BBN thinks we have to have one to be a good team.

Trouble scoring???  that team averaged 76/g, probably would’ve been higher but the other team had to use a lot of clock getting a shot, several shot clock violations that year, that team had 3 guys shoot over 40% or higher from 3.  That team would dominate today just like they did in 2012 and BBN would love them, I’ve NEVER seen our fans not love somebody that good, if you can’t understand that no use me trying to explain it further either!!

and I’ve NEVER said the game has passed Cal by, I’ve always said he’s not a very good in game coach, which he’s not, great recruiter though