8th Region Class 'A'

Just wondering, Would Owen or Gallatin have any wins this year without Daniel or Nate?

Do you mean 0 for the season?:confused:

Can't speak for Owen, but the current group of Wildcats minus point guard Justin Davis went 19-10 last year and won the All 'A' Region and the 31st District.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean 0 for the season?:confused:

Can't speak for Owen, but the current group of Wildcats minus point guard Justin Davis went 19-10 last year and won the All 'A' Region and the 31st District.

With Owen losing Kermicle, Toole, Buchanan. I would have to say that Owen would be on the short side of things.

7:00 The question is who do you think will be playing and who will win?

The big three are Walton, Owen, and Gallatin, but Eminence has been playing better and come tourney I don't count anyone out. All the named players aside if it comes down to the best "team" Gallatin has to be the team to watch. Owen and Walton should see each other in the second round. The two Sophomores for Gallatin can at times take over a game. Giles and Brown always give them the defensive energy they need. T. Jones can lite you up and play a solid floor game. Perkins will quietly score 15 grab 8 rebounds have 6 assist and 4 steals and you will never hear his name unless you are in the apposing teams huddles. This is without talking about Davis or Hensen.

The big three are Walton, Owen, and Gallatin, but Eminence has been playing better and come tourney I don't count anyone out. All the named players aside if it comes down to the best "team" Gallatin has to be the team to watch. Owen and Walton should see each other in the second round. The two Sophomores for Gallatin can at times take over a game. Giles and Brown always give them the defensive energy they need. T. Jones can lite you up and play a solid floor game. Perkins will quietly score 15 grab 8 rebounds have 6 assist and 4 steals and you will never hear his name unless you are in the apposing teams huddles. This is without talking about Davis or Hensen.

Your talking about key players for Gallatin and Nate Edmonson is not mentioned once?

Since the Wildcats were already 5 or 6 and 2 before having Nate, I would say they would have won some games. They still have alot of talent. As for Owen...I think that is a different story. Neeley is their team. He passes, shoots, everything. They wouldve still won some, but i think they would have been bottom of the 31st.

Since the Wildcats were already 5 or 6 and 2 before having Nate, I would say they would have won some games. They still have alot of talent. As for Owen...I think that is a different story. Neeley is their team. He passes, shoots, everything. They wouldve still won some, but i think they would have been bottom of the 31st.

I think Daniel does mean more to Owen than Nate does to Gallatin but the way Carroll has played I wouldn't put them at the bottom and had he not been there some of the other players probably would have stepped up.

Who do you think will be there and why? Thanks

With Owen losing Kermicle, Toole, Buchanan. I would have to say that Owen would be on the short side of things.

Buchanan?? That kid is only a junior this year. You might have meant smith?? And with not many of these kids playing much varsity last year i think we need to give Owen some credit, seeing as how they have almost have a new starting 5.