8th Region Class 'A'

Buchanan?? That kid is only a junior this year. You might have meant smith?? And with not many of these kids playing much varsity last year i think we need to give Owen some credit, seeing as how they have almost have a new starting 5.

I give Owen all the credit in the world they have done a great job this year, but with that said I don't think they would be even close to what they are without Neely.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it is tournament time I would not count out anyone at this point. Even in the Girls tournament there were games that on paper should not have been close but in the tournament atmosphere different things happen.

I think Gallatin has played the best year to date, but a bad shooting night or foul trouble and it could be anyones tournament.

Whoever wins, I hope they win several games at Richmond and get the 8th some respect.

Since it is tournament time I would not count out anyone at this point. Even in the Girls tournament there were games that on paper should not have been close but in the tournament atmosphere different things happen.

I think Gallatin has played the best year to date, but a bad shooting night or foul trouble and it could be anyones tournament.

Whoever wins, I hope they win several games at Richmond and get the 8th some respect.

Agreed. Nice post! :D