Kentucky at Louisville Predictions/Updates

hrcarrier

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

For Ky to win this game there will have to be a 180 degree change from the last 4-5 games

I agree completely. My concern in that is discipline is not a light switch that you can turn on and off; it is a product of the environment and that is a reflection of the coach. Brohm’s teams have always been disciplined while Stoops’ have not. 

I am a believer that undisciplined teams only win games when everything goes their way. When faced with adversity they fold like a lawn chair. 

UofL has shown their discipline this year. UK has not. I hope I am wrong. 

Go CATS!!

On 11/23/2023 at 10:28 PM, Matney said:

I agree completely. My concern in that is discipline is not a light switch that you can turn on and off; it is a product of the environment and that is a reflection of the coach. Brohm’s teams have always been disciplined while Stoops’ have not. 

I am a believer that undisciplined teams only win games when everything goes their way. When faced with adversity they fold like a lawn chair. 

UofL has shown their discipline this year. UK has not. I hope I am wrong. 

Go CATS!!

Spot on with this, dumb penalties and sloppy play are signs of an undisciplined team, which always leads directly back to the head coach