Lloyd Memorial at East Carter Predictions/Updates

DRKARK

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2023 at 12:00 AM

Lloyd travels to East Carter next Friday. The one thing I did notice is that Fleming County nearly beat EC I’m the regular season. The score ended up 19-15. If that is any indication of the way this game could go, I’m taking the JUGGS by 17.

18 minutes ago, TheBearsFavoriteHat said:

@16thBBall Fan can you give any insight to the East Carter and Fleming game being only a 4 point victory for EC? Score comparisons make this seem like Lloyd should win easily, but you know how that method of prediction goes. 

East Carter had some injuries early in the season, they are a much better team now have two good young runners a junior and a freshman that have really come on as of late. I think Lloyd is more athletic the only shot East will have is to be able to control the ball on the ground that is what they were able to do to defeat Russell to win the district. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

I really hope East can pull out a win but looking at what Lloyd Memorial has done throughout the season I’m not optimistic. 

East won the turnover battle 3-0 against Fleming and won 19-15. Lloyd won the turnover battle 1-0 and was on cruise control from the 2nd qtr on. 

Fleming out gained East 271-259 in total offense despite the 3 turnovers. (Per Fleming’s stats)

Lloyd out gained Fleming 280-57 in total offense!!

If both teams play well I’m afraid Lloyd might control the game. 

23 hours ago, Matney said:

I really hope East can pull out a win but looking at what Lloyd Memorial has done throughout the season I’m not optimistic. 

East won the turnover battle 3-0 against Fleming and won 19-15. Lloyd won the turnover battle 1-0 and was on cruise control from the 2nd qtr on. 

Fleming out gained East 271-259 in total offense despite the 3 turnovers. (Per Fleming’s stats)

Lloyd out gained Fleming 280-57 in total offense!!

If both teams play well I’m afraid Lloyd might control the game. 

East has the best overall team in district 6.  They have the best chance of any of the teams of beating Lloyd but it will still be a huge challenge.  Lloyd is, overall, way more athletic and has more team speed.  They can strike quick. In order for East to win, they will have to slow the game down and score every opportunity they get.  They will need some of those time consuming drives they are known for this year.  They have the horses on the oline to do it.

1 hour ago, JuggsFan82 said:

We were just told to bring lawn chairs for the game tomorrow. 

Does East Carter have stands or are they just really small?

Bleachers are not large on the home side. Maybe 8-12 rows from around 30-30 yard line. 

No visitor seating to speak of. 

Often times there are lawn chairs in scoreboard end zone. 

Safe travels. 

• Like 1

• mcpapa locked this topic