My NCAA Basketball Show...

gametime

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to kid around and give you a hard time, but all kidding aside, that was an EXCELLENT show...Kind of reminded me of listenting to Jay Crawford back when he was at WYMT, and he has a pretty good gig now...

I'll continue to listen in.

BTW, one of the guests mentioned Rupp Arena, Oklahoma St., and Wisconsin as very tough places to play.:p :jump:

I like to kid around and give you a hard time, but all kidding aside, that was an EXCELLENT show...Kind of reminded me of listenting to Jay Crawford back when he was at WYMT, and he has a pretty good gig now...

I'll continue to listen in.

BTW, one of the guests mentioned Rupp Arena, Oklahoma St., and Wisconsin as very tough places to play.:p :jump:

:laugh: :thumb:

You guys will really like what we have planned for the four days from Selection Sunday to the start of the Big Dance. We will be doing live 2 hour shows Sunday-Wednesday night on location at sports bars. Right now, I believe one of the shows will be in Lexington...

You guys will really like what we have planned for the four days from Selection Sunday to the start of the Big Dance. We will be doing live 2 hour shows Sunday-Wednesday night on location at sports bars. Right now, I believe one of the shows will be in Lexington...

It better be, and I am there. What kind of locations are you thinking? Bdubs? Trumps?