Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow at Somerset Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:15 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two very similar programs that kinda have mirrored each other over the years. They played a four game series from 2011 to 2014 with both teams winning twice.

Both teams come into this game with two losses in close games and both are looking to get ready for a nice playoff run.

Should be a good game.

I'll post the video link from Lake Cumberland Sports when it is available. 

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Scotties take 2nd half kick and drive right down the field for a TD. PAT blocked  Somerset leads 7-6 early in 2nd half.

  • 14 - 6 Somerset     

  • Carl Spackler
    Carl Spackler

    That touchdown was 100% "want to" by Hughes. They had him after about 3 yards and he just wouldn't quit . He ripped loose from 2 tacklers.  

It seems neither of these teams have a really great win but I think Glasgow has better losses. Should be a interesting game and I’m going with Glasgow 24-21.

I don’t know about that campbellsville is as good or better than anybody Glasgow has played perry  is right there also that being said I think these teams are pretty evenly matched should be a good game.

11 hours ago, Lion pride 89 said:

I don’t know about that campbellsville is as good or better than anybody Glasgow has played perry  is right there also that being said I think these teams are pretty evenly matched should be a good game.

Perry has lost to Lawrence and Whitley so I don’t think they qualify as evenly matched with Hart and Franklin. And Hart plays Campbellsville this week so I guess we will find out about those two.

On 10/15/2023 at 5:56 PM, DanvilleFan said:

They have some athletes and have looked good in games that I've watched them in it but I still think they are a few years away from getting back into that upper tier of 2A.  I think they'll be a tough out for someone in the postseason but I don't see them as a threat to the top 4.

 

On 10/21/2023 at 12:36 PM, Tkinslow said:

It seems neither of these teams have a really great win but I think Glasgow has better losses. Should be a interesting game and I’m going with Glasgow 24-21.

 

10 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Perry has lost to Lawrence and Whitley so I don’t think they qualify as evenly matched with Hart and Franklin. And Hart plays Campbellsville this week so I guess we will find out about those two.

You may be right about perry that have went dow hill and are not as good as  they were in the beginning of the season but campbellsville is legit I think they will be playing at Kroger field they have good team speed good size and hit hard good team

  • Author

With the way the Perry game ended, in my (admittedly biased) opinion, it's a throw away game. 

This should be a good game, but I give a slight edge to Glasgow.  

  • Author

The game will start at 8:00 ET 7:00 Central.

 

Good pre-playoff game for both teams. A chance to find weaknesses to fix and get toughened up for the playoffs.

Here is the link to the Glascow at SHS game tonight. Start time has been moved to 8pm Eastern. 

 

  • Author
9 hours ago, BuckNut said:

Here is the link to the Glascow at SHS game tonight. Start time has been moved to 8pm Eastern. 

 

Evidently Lake Cumberland Sports changed their mind. No video...sorry.

  • Author

Somerset up 7-0 middle of the first quarter. 

  • Author

Glasgow drive stalls at midfield, Somerset ball after punt to the 6.

  • Author

2 runs out to the 20 for a 1st down.

  • Author

20+ yard run on 2nd down out across the 40 by Kris Hughes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.