Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton at Ryle Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Pioneers
      35%
      19
    • Raiders
      64%
      35

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5-2 Pioneers travel to Union to face 4-4 Ryle. Battle for district championship. It should be a great game!

  • Replies 122
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    Camels where never close to beating SK! If the Camels scored it would have gave SK more time to score. All SK needed was 16 seconds to drive down the field!

  • En Fuego Hombre
    En Fuego Hombre

    I picked Ryle because I like their fans more.

  • Really think Dixie at Cooper is the better game and we haven’t seen Dixie yet so that’s why.  And Dixie intrigues the heck out of me taking both Beechwood and Cch to the brink.  That tells me a lot.  

Posted Images

  • Author

Pioneers RB Turner has 1154 yards 12 tds leads 6A in rushing!

19 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

5-2 Pioneers travel to Union to face 4-4 Ryle. Battle for district championship. It should be a great game!

I agree this should be a good game and I am torn, I don't know who I think is going to win this one.  I feel like they could split 5-5 if they played ten times. 

  • Author
38 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree this should be a good game and I am torn, I don't know who I think is going to win this one.  I feel like they could split 5-5 if they played ten times. 

Pioneers all day and everyday! To much offense! Pass defense limited the last 2 qbs to less than 80 yards passing.

56 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Pioneers all day and everyday! To much offense! Pass defense limited the last 2 qbs to less than 80 yards passing.

I expect a game that could go either way and believe the Raiders will win a close one. In the CC-SK thread, you stated that Smith threw for 116 yards and a TD. Great Crossing and Campbell are below average passing teams. Verax and friends will have a lot of success by ground, air (and maybe sea on the Raiders ship - lol!)

  • Author
4 hours ago, StraightShooter said:

I expect a game that could go either way and believe the Raiders will win a close one. In the CC-SK thread, you stated that Smith threw for 116 yards and a TD. Great Crossing and Campbell are below average passing teams. Verax and friends will have a lot of success by ground, air (and maybe sea on the Raiders ship - lol!)

The newspaper said he through 116 yards he  only 77 I believe.

  • Author
5 hours ago, StraightShooter said:

I expect a game that could go either way and believe the Raiders will win a close one. In the CC-SK thread, you stated that Smith threw for 116 yards and a TD. Great Crossing and Campbell are below average passing teams. Verax and friends will have a lot of success by ground, air (and maybe sea on the Raiders ship - lol!)

The ship will sink again! 

  • Author

Pioneers high powered fast pace offense can't be stopped that little ship won't be able to keep up! Good luck!

The Pioneers had 229 yards passing and 244 yards rushing against Camels 4 tds.

339 passing 210 against Great Crossing 7 tds.

119 passing and 231 rushing against 6 tds again Dunbar

282 passing and 273 rushing against 6 tds against Conner

317 passing and 338 rushing 8 tds against Beechwood.

 

  • Author

17 people picked Ryle and only one person said why? 

This should be close high scoring game. Calpreps has Ryle better by 1 point. I think either team can win but I'll pick Ryle because they are playing at home. Simon Kenton won 38-31 last year so the Raiders will have revenge on the mind. I'll go with Ryle by 7.

  • Author

SK averages 36.7 points a game and gives up 31.3

Ryle averages 28.4 a game and gives up 31.6

I picked Ryle because I believe their defense will be able to stymie the Pioneer offense more than the Pioneer defense will be able to stop the Raiders. I will be rooting for SK though because their win would help Beechwood in the long run but the SK-CC game gave me pause because Campbell is not very good and to win on a last second TD pass that was tipped and then hauled in. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.