Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 1-17

Featured Replies

If this were to come to fruition, I like where Duke sits in this bracket, and I would be visiting Rupp.

 

The last time Duke played at Rupp, didn't coach K claim that he would never play in Lex again? :sssh:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ if he had a choice....I guess we could find if his influence is that powerful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....I was at that last game..

I don't remember Coach K making that statement. What was up with that?

I don't remember Coach K making that statement. What was up with that?

 

He didn't like the way his team was treated at Rupp. However, Duke is the only team to ever get to use UK's locker room, other than UK of course.

^ if he had a choice....I guess we could find if his influence is that powerful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....I was at that last game..

 

 

As was I. :sssh:

 

You won't see Duke playing in Rupp in the NCAA tourney anytime soon.

  • Author
They are 15-3 and have not been upset to this point and they have won 11 games in a row. They also have top 10 RPI and SOS. I would say they should be a 3 seed at this point.

I was just saying the other day that if the tourny started today that UK would be a 3 seed with their RPI and such...

I was just saying the other day that if the tourny started today that UK would be a 3 seed with their RPI and such...

 

That's where I see them. If they win the SEC East and the conference tourney - its number 1 seed baby!

  • Author
That's where I see them. If they win the SEC East and the conference tourney - its number 1 seed baby!

Yea, that would be awesome, but I like the UK look now of being "Under the radar".

Yea, that would be awesome, but I like the UK look now of being "Under the radar".

 

I think they might have spoiled that the other night on national television.

Va. Tech at a #4? Clemson with a #4?

 

And for the love of all things holy and sacred, how can an unranked (and only receiving 17 of 168 needed votes for the polls) Boston College team get a #5 seed?

 

I agree, my friend. Garbage.

 

Clemson has played no one until last night. Va Tech has a couple of good wins over a very good UNC team and an overrated Duke team. Boston College will be lucky to make the tourney now after losing their starting center.

Yea, that would be awesome, but I like the UK look now of being "Under the radar".

UK would not benefit from being a 1 seed. That's a big target for a young team.

Va. Tech at a #4? Clemson with a #4?

 

And for the love of all things holy and sacred, how can an unranked (and only receiving 17 of 168 needed votes for the polls) Boston College team get a #5 seed?

 

I agree, my friend. Garbage.

All 3 of those teams will drop. BC might completely fall of the map. They lost a big part of that team last night. Clemson is a joke.

UK would not benefit from being a 1 seed. That's a big target for a young team.

 

The team "young team" doesnt mean the same as it did in the past. Young players now are usually more ready than they were in the past. There are young players playing big roles on top ranked teams across the nation right now.

Here is a sentence from ESPN:

 

"Florida, Alabama and Tennessee are no-brainers at this point, but somewhat surprisingly, Kentucky's overall profile (No. 5 RPI, No. 4 SOS) makes the underrated Cats a lock, too."

 

At 15-3, they are surprisingly a lock.

Here is a sentence from ESPN:

 

"Florida, Alabama and Tennessee are no-brainers at this point, but somewhat surprisingly, Kentucky's overall profile (No. 5 RPI, No. 4 SOS) makes the underrated Cats a lock, too."

 

At 15-3, they are surprisingly a lock.

 

 

Like I said before, ESPN is clueless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.