10th region All A pairings?

Brossart will win the 10th region ALL A. No one should come close to beating them.

I mentioned in another thread that I thought Bracken County had the best chance, simply because the game would be in their home gym. Of course, they have to get there first. I'll still say Brossart, with no game closer than 15 points.

The Trains have lost by 10 and 11 the last 2 meetings against Brossart. I wouldn't count them out-especially with the best backcourt out of the A schools in the 10th Region.

Silver Grove is not going to beat Brossart. My reasoning is that I saw Brossart beat Scott last night and Scott absolutely destroyed Silver Grove.

I will say you do have 2 good starters in Pelle and Wiseman, but Brossart has 5 pretty good starters.

Brossart will win the 10th All A and possibly the state All A.

Silver Grove is not going to beat Brossart. My reasoning is that I saw Brossart beat Scott last night and Scott absolutely destroyed Silver Grove.

I will say you do have 2 good starters in Pelle and Wiseman, but Brossart has 5 pretty good starters.

Brossart will win the 10th All A and possibly the state All A.

I'd say Pelle and Wiseman are better than 'good'. I think the rematch will be a very fun game to watch. Didn't see the first game and am looking forward to this one.

Where is Montgomery Co. in the pairings? I thought with the schedule that they play year-in and year-out, that they were an All-A team.

They nearly had the title wrapped up until they lost to Brossart a couple weeks ago. Maybe next year!:thumb: