Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodgers at Reds (6/6 - 6/8)

Featured Replies

Reds take game one with a bottom of the ninth walk off single with the bases loaded by Matt McLain.   Great game.   De La Cruz gets his 1st career hit, a solid double to right.

I loathe the Dodgers. It’s a happy day. 

  • Author

It's a terrible division, but the Reds are only 5 games out.  They may have a shot at the post season.   But there's a long way to go.

How messed up is the NL Central?   The only team, right now with a positive run differential is in last place.

 

2023-06-07_22-30-00.png

On 6/6/2023 at 11:01 PM, spindoc said:

I loathe the Dodgers. It’s a happy day. 

Another happy day?

9 hours ago, theguru said:

Another happy day?

So happy. Almost gives us fans some hope.

11 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

It's a terrible division, but the Reds are only 5 games out.  They may have a shot at the post season.   But there's a long way to go.

How messed up is the NL Central?   The only team, right now with a positive run differential is in last place.

 

2023-06-07_22-30-00.png

You are correct, it's a terrible division.  They still only have the 10th best record in the NL, so they have a ways to go.  

Screw Kershaw, callin it.

 

sweep.jpg

Orrrrr, I could have been mistaken.

  • Author
12 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

You are correct, it's a terrible division.  They still only have the 10th best record in the NL, so they have a ways to go.  

I'll be shocked if a WC team comes out of this division.  They don't need one of the best records, they just need to have the best record in the Central.

10 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

I'll be shocked if a WC team comes out of this division.  They don't need one of the best records, they just need to have the best record in the Central.

And as they sit today I think that is doable.  I do think the Brewers will make moves at the deadline to improve.  I don't see the Reds making a big splash.  They may try to pick up an end of rotation starter.

  • Author
9 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

And as they sit today I think that is doable.  I do think the Brewers will make moves at the deadline to improve.  I don't see the Reds making a big splash.  They may try to pick up an end of rotation starter.

Agreed.  If they are close I'd like to see them try a move or 2, but they can't start giving away what would be the core of the 2026 and beyond Reds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.