JBS 59 Bell Co 58

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clint Stepp (Clark's younger brother) had a huge game for JBS. He hit atleast five 3 pointers. Tate Cox also had a nice game for the Crusaders but he wasn't all about scoring. He had some really nice passes also. The point guard for Bell had a pretty good game. Clark Stepp hit the game winning free throw with a few seconds left on the clock to pull the win out for the Crusaders. Awesome game to watch.

Clint Stepp (Clark's younger brother) had a huge game for JBS. He hit atleast five 3 pointers. Tate Cox also had a nice game for the Crusaders but he wasn't all about scoring. He had some really nice passes also. The point guard for Bell had a pretty good game. Clark Stepp hit the game winning free throw with a few seconds left on the clock to pull the win out for the Crusaders. Awesome game to watch.

Gotta hit those free throws when only a few seconds remain Tenn. sure could have used the front end of two one and ones at Ohio St. today. JBS sure has came along ways from where they were in the 80's and 90's way to go. Bell needs to seal the deal in these big games to have a shot to win the 13th, a very good team though IMO.

I Have watched JBS the past couple of years in 4-5 big games, they are a much better team if Stepp would give up the ball. I know that he is everybody's focus and gets a lot of favorable responses, but I am more impressed with some of their other players!

I Have watched JBS the past couple of years in 4-5 big games, they are a much better team if Stepp would give up the ball. I know that he is everybody's focus and gets a lot of favorable responses, but I am more impressed with some of their other players!

Same exact thing I told a friend tonight at the game. If he would pass the ball in certain situations it would make his teamates & himself so much better.

This was a great basketball game between two very good teams . Bell has impressed me to the point that I think they have a legitimate shot to win the 13th. They play extremely hard,can shoot from everywhere,and can jump out of the gym. Good luck to them this season.

June Buchanan is so deep and Collins,Short,Hall, and CLint Stepp really stepped up in game when Bell tried to concentrate on Stepp and Cox. I think Clint Stepp(the freshman) and Trey Short were the two top scorers in this game. JBS beat three really nice teams to win this tourney and I think really matured as a team. CLark Stepp,Clint Stepp,Trey Short and Tate Cox won all tourney awards.

This is probably most peoples biggest complaint with Clark Stepp and it is probably accurate. He needs to dish off more when he gets in the lane and after a couple of nice passes teams will have to pull off him some and he will get better shots.

To his defense though he has a lot more positives than negatives and had a great tourney and congrats to him on winning MVP of the tourney.

This was a great basketball game between two very good teams . Bell has impressed me to the point that I think they have a legitimate shot to win the 13th. They play extremely hard,can shoot from everywhere,and can jump out of the gym. Good luck to them this season.

June Buchanan is so deep and Collins,Short,Hall, and CLint Stepp really stepped up in game when Bell tried to concentrate on Stepp and Cox. I think Clint Stepp(the freshman) and Trey Short were the two top scorers in this game. JBS beat three really nice teams to win this tourney and I think really matured as a team. CLark Stepp,Clint Stepp,Trey Short and Tate Cox won all tourney awards.

In warmups it's like watching Bell in the NBA All-Star Weekend.Very fun to watch.

Clint Stepp is a pure shooter. Put on a show. I counted him with at least 6 threes. Watching him warm up I don't think this was an aberration. Great form. Great release. Bell County is can jump out of the gym. They miss Slusher. He was heads and tails more atheletic than the rest of this team, as hard as that may be to believe. Easy to see why Auburn signed him.