Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts -vs- Ravens...UPDATES...

Featured Replies

The battle for Baltimore.....

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

They said 70K strong, and it seems like it, you can sense the elctricity through the television.....

 

 

...this is the best week of the year in the NFL, IMO.

  • Author

...If the Colts stuff the run, it will not matter what the Ravens' defense tries to do.

  • Author

big first down for the Colts....

 

 

1st and Ten Colts....on the Ravens' 42 yard line.

 

The Colts held Baltimore first.

 

 

...this is the best week of the year in the NFL, IMO.

 

I agree 100%

  • Author

...The Colts are about 2-3 plays from drawing first blood...2nd and 7...ball on the 10 yard line.

  • Author

6-0 Colts....2:44 left in the 1st.

Ravens have te ball in Indy territory. They need to do something with it.

Thats a new rule to me. I didn't know you can have illegal contact, but then say it wasn't enough of illegal contact to be a penalty? I just find that explanation pretty funny...

Thats a new rule to me. I didn't know you can have illegal contact, but then say it wasn't enough of illegal contact to be a penalty? I just find that explanation pretty funny...

They made it up:confused:

They made it up:confused:

 

All I know is that I have never seen it called that way before. I mean if the guy threw the flag he must have thought it was a penalty. I mean there has been plenty of instances this year where a guy barely touches a receiver after he has gone 5 yards and they throw a flag on them. So why isn't it enough contact now to be a penalty when he originally thought so when he threw the flag...:rolleyes:

All I know is that I have never seen it called that way before. I mean if the guy threw the flag he must have thought it was a penalty. I mean there has been plenty of instances this year where a guy barely touches a receiver after he has gone 5 yards and they throw a flag on them. So why isn't it enough contact now to be a penalty when he originally thought so when he threw the flag...:rolleyes:

When the ball is in the air you can make contact and not have it called interference. You see it all the time...

All I know is that I have never seen it called that way before. I mean if the guy threw the flag he must have thought it was a penalty. I mean there has been plenty of instances this year where a guy barely touches a receiver after he has gone 5 yards and they throw a flag on them. So why isn't it enough contact now to be a penalty when he originally thought so when he threw the flag...:rolleyes:

Announcers said the same thing. Watch all 4 NFL games this weekend and you will see how bad the Refs are. Play after play they have to be bailed out by replay (Heaps fumble), and make terrible judgement calls that can't be overturned. Bad thing is one of these games outcome may hinge on a bad call. Its happened before.

When the ball is in the air you can make contact and not have it called interference. You see it all the time...

They don't usually flag it and then change their minds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.