Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Jonathan Ferguson 1000 Points

Featured Replies

Congrats Jonathon, opponents better come with the hard hat, steel toes & lunch pail when you play him because he is blue collar hard worker to the max.

 

You got that right, he punches the timeclock and goes to work!

 

Congrats Jonathon!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just send me a PM if you want to share. I will leave this thread to those who want to congratulate Mr. Ferguson. I believe he may be the best scorer in the 16th. He is more than one dimensional on offense making him very difficult to defend.

I have sent you a P.M YAK! But you haven't answered back!!

Yakety Yak, don't talk back... bow, bow, bow. :lol:

 

The pretty sister of Ferg's knows how to pour in the points too doesn't she?

I have sent you a P.M YAK! But you haven't answered back!!

I went to church last night and didn't get on the internet at the house afterward. I watched Rambo 2. What a movie! "Murdoch, I'm coming for you" Thanks for the info Sportsfan.

Congratulations to Mr. Ferguson.:thumb: To reach 1,000 as a Soph. is a great accomplishment. Keep working hard on the court and in the classroom, your future looks very bright.

I hear Ferguson is getting some attention from several college's already!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.