Congrats to Jonathan Ferguson 1000 Points

Congrats Jonathon!! That's great!!! I know he is a sophmore but how old is he?

Barely over 16 but if you want to get into that debate we will because i have done alot of research on ages and grades on your team and lots of other teams around the country! :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barely over 16 but if you want to get into that debate we will because i have done alot of research on ages and grades on your team and lots of other teams around the country! :D

No debate just wondered-- because I know I've seen him play for a while. He's an excellent ball player. For that matter so is his brother. I've always enjoyed watching those two play. Didn't realize that age was such a touchy subject!!!:confused:

No debate just wondered-- because I know I've seen him play for a while. He's an excellent ball player. For that matter so is his brother. I've always enjoyed watching those two play. Didn't realize that age was such a touchy subject!!!:confused:

You are evidently thinking of someone else because he doesn't have a brother:scared:

If you have watched him and his brother play ball together that's quite an accomplishment!! I have known him "all" of his life and have never seen his brother!:confused: :confused:

If you played sports as you have posted you did you know exactly what it reveal's!!!:D

Just send me a PM if you want to share. I will leave this thread to those who want to congratulate Mr. Ferguson. I believe he may be the best scorer in the 16th. He is more than one dimensional on offense making him very difficult to defend.

Just send me a PM if you want to share. I will leave this thread to those who want to congratulate Mr. Ferguson. I believe he may be the best scorer in the 16th. He is more than one dimensional on offense making him very difficult to defend.

You were in the very late 80's!! Just send me a P.M. of what question you would like answered!!!!!!!