Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Jonathan Ferguson 1000 Points

Featured Replies

Congrats Jonathon!! That's great!!! I know he is a sophmore but how old is he?

Barely over 16 but if you want to get into that debate we will because i have done alot of research on ages and grades on your team and lots of other teams around the country! :D

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent young man and will get more college attention, as he gets older.

Congrats Jonathon, opponents better come with the hard hat, steel toes & lunch pail when you play him because he is blue collar hard worker to the max.

Barely over 16 but if you want to get into that debate we will because i have done alot of research on ages and grades on your team and lots of other teams around the country! :D

 

No debate just wondered-- because I know I've seen him play for a while. He's an excellent ball player. For that matter so is his brother. I've always enjoyed watching those two play. Didn't realize that age was such a touchy subject!!!:confused:

No debate just wondered-- because I know I've seen him play for a while. He's an excellent ball player. For that matter so is his brother. I've always enjoyed watching those two play. Didn't realize that age was such a touchy subject!!!:confused:

 

You are evidently thinking of someone else because he doesn't have a brother:scared:

You are evidently thinking of someone else because he doesn't have a brother:scared:

Thanks for the correction--:eek: I was thinking of the Faulkner brothers!! Elliott definitely has a team of talented players.

No debate just wondered-- because I know I've seen him play for a while. He's an excellent ball player. For that matter so is his brother. I've always enjoyed watching those two play. Didn't realize that age was such a touchy subject!!!:confused:

If you have watched him and his brother play ball together that's quite an accomplishment!! I have known him "all" of his life and have never seen his brother!:confused: :confused:

Great job Jonathan! Wonderful young man.

Barely over 16 but if you want to get into that debate we will because i have done alot of research on ages and grades on your team and lots of other teams around the country! :D

What does your age and grade research reveal? Not looking for a debate, just curious.

Great Job! If there is a better rebounder in the area/state for his size please let me know.Two words to describe Ferguson:Constant Aggression.He dares you to stop him.

What does your age and grade research reveal? Not looking for a debate, just curious.

If you played sports as you have posted you did you know exactly what it reveal's!!!:D

If you played sports as you have posted you did you know exactly what it reveal's!!!:D

Man that is vague. How does my participation in the 80's shed light on the findings of your research? I was just wondering if you had formulated any theories?

If you played sports as you have posted you did you know exactly what it reveal's!!!:D

Just send me a PM if you want to share. I will leave this thread to those who want to congratulate Mr. Ferguson. I believe he may be the best scorer in the 16th. He is more than one dimensional on offense making him very difficult to defend.

Congrats to J. Ferguson! Great accomplishment and just a soph. -- WOW!!:flame:

Just send me a PM if you want to share. I will leave this thread to those who want to congratulate Mr. Ferguson. I believe he may be the best scorer in the 16th. He is more than one dimensional on offense making him very difficult to defend.

You were in the very late 80's!! Just send me a P.M. of what question you would like answered!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.