The Lane Report predicts our next governor will be...

Booge

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHat is the Lane Report and who is Ed Lane?

Although I do agree with much of what he said. The state does seem to be doing very well. The only mark against Fletcher is getting caught doing what he said he wouldn't do and what everyone else had already done.

It can't be said enough- reform candidates can get away with anything except corruption.

It can't be said enough- reform candidates can get away with anything except corruption.

People vote their pocketbooks first. And he seems to have the states' pocketbooks doing well.

I know in our area of the state he has been doling out checks left and right for projects that will secure him goodwill in the next election. Right now, I don't see a reason why NOT to vote for him.

I know he did whatever he did but honestly I think most voters will think that all politicians do that and not give it too much of a thought since financially he seems to have been helping them.

I think Fletcher has done a good job. I also think Fletcher is toast.

I somewhat agree with this notion 75center; Fletcher, imo, has done a lot better job than people will ever give him credit for. Ernie has had his blunders, but I would not consider his dealings any more corrupt than the next guy... kind of sad we have to look at our political leaders like that. I did not vote for him last time and doubt if I do this time.

On a personal level and working at events for the Governor, I have just never felt comfortable with Ernie.