Grant County at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• SK
    • Grant

It really pains me to acknowledge this but GC wins. I hope SK can pull it off but they only have one true threat. And he better be on fire. If Big guy also shows up, he will have to be aggressive and not miss layups and miss dunks after being barely touched. 

Grant has one of the only guys in region to match up with Simons Big guy.  No he’s not 7’2” but he’s got to be close to 6’10” and way strong than Dynes.  Grants guards I think will lock down Krohman like they did on Connors guards. Should be a close game.  Braves by double figures 58-48

18 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Grant has one of the only guys in region to match up with Simons Big guy.  No he’s not 7’2” but he’s got to be close to 6’10” and way strong than Dynes.  Grants guards I think will lock down Krohman like they did on Connors guards. Should be a close game.  Braves by double figures 58-48

Wow!

1 hour ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

SK's height will give Grant County problems inside, and that is where majority of their points are scored. Give my SK by 10-15, and the Pioneers locking up the #1 seed in the 32nd District tonight. 

I agree with this. SK’s best wins have came against teams with size. I believe Grant will struggle with SK’s zone. Dynes best games have also came against teams with bigs who are 6’8+

• Like 1