Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region All A Bracket

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay, @rjalreferenced this in another thread, and I saw an article from Terry Boehmker that referenced the history of the Girls ALL A in the 9th Region, so I did some digging last night.  This appears to be the results since the 1998-99 season:

98-99:  Holy Cross

99-00:  Newport

00-01:  NewCath

01-02:  NewCath

02-03:  NewCath

03-04:  Holy Cross

04-05:  Holy Cross

05-06:  Holy Cross

06-07:  NewCath

07-08:  NewCath

08-09:  NewCath

09-10:  NewCath

10-11:  NewCath

11-12:  NewCath

12-13:  NewCath

13-14:  NewCath

14-15:  Holy Cross (also KHSAA State Champions!)

15-16:  NewCath

16-17:  Holy Cross

17-18:  Holy Cross

18-19:  Holy Cross

19-20:  NewCath

20-21:  NewCath

21-22:  Holy Cross

 

 

It appears NewCath and Holy Cross have a lock on the 9th’s All A annual championships. One of them will not make it to the semis this year due to the draw.

  • Author
46 minutes ago, The Professor said:

It appears NewCath and Holy Cross have a lock on the 9th’s All A annual championships. One of them will not make it to the semis this year due to the draw.

Holy Cross beat NewCath the other night, there is a thread for it out there.  HC plays St. Henry tonight in the Semis, the other side is Bellevue and Ludlow.

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Baseball Nut 24 said:

Holy Cross Radio will be there tonight to cover the Holy Cross/St. Henry game at 6:00 pm. Pregame around 5:45 pm. If Holy Cross wins we will also be there tomorrow night for the finals at 7:00 pm.

Thanks for the service you provide for all of these young people, Holy Cross and their opponents, so that so many friends, families, and fans can tune in.  You, Mark Wehry, and many others are owed a serious debt of gratitude.  I'll be listening tonight!

 

Holy Cross defeated St. Henry in the first semi final game.  St Henry was winning by one at the end of the first quarter.  Holy Cross came back to lead by one at the half then pulled away in the third quarter and won 20 something.  St. Henry slowed it down and HC had a ton of turnovers.  When HC upped the tempo and started trapping they pulled away.  The Indians are going to have to do better in the turn over department. 

I want to know if what I heard was correct, does the female ref in this game coach AAU with the female HC coach?

8 hours ago, Keep Shooting said:

I want to know if what I heard was correct, does the female ref in this game coach AAU with the female HC coach?

I assume you are talking about Tucker?  I haven't heard of her coaching an AAU team.  I know she is busy with school and work and can't even be with the team full time.

21 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Thanks for the service you provide for all of these young people, Holy Cross and their opponents, so that so many friends, families, and fans can tune in.  You, Mark Wehry, and many others are owed a serious debt of gratitude.  I'll be listening tonight!

 

Appreciate the kind words DD!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.