Georgia Tech 74 Duke 63

Dfenz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke is very sloppy, they battled back late, but ran out of gas making mistakes that young teams make....the future is bright for this squad.

RP, do you think Paulus will ever be a Duke PG. One thing I always think about Duke is they always have solid PG's. I just haven't seen that from Paulus. Maybe he will get better but it doesn't look good.

^ He was a fine PG last year...once his legs are fully under him again, I would look for him to sustain a level of success that Duke needs to be considered a threat. It's still early, but they need to start improving at the PG, and they need more production out of Zubek and Henderson.

^ He was a fine PG last year...once his legs are fully under him again, I would look for him to sustain a level of success that Duke needs to be considered a threat. It's still early, but they need to start improving at the PG, and they need more production out of Zubek and Henderson.

I believe his performances were somewhat overshadowed by that of having 2 All-Americans starting alongside of him. Down the stretch (referring to the end of games and in the tourney), Paulus was always good for goofy mistakes and turnovers. He was a liability last season, and thus far, has been ever bit of one this season.

The bad thing for Duke is they are 0-2 and havent played UNC or Fla St (who should have beaten Duke twice last year, but they wrongfully gave Alexander a technical and it was his 5th foul). Throw in Maryland and Virginia, it could be a tough year for Duke.

Duke should not be ranked ahead of UK at this point.

The bad thing for Duke is they are 0-2 and havent played UNC or Fla St (who should have beaten Duke twice last year, but they wrongfully gave Alexander a technical and it was his 5th foul). Throw in Maryland and Virginia, it could be a tough year for Duke.

Duke should not be ranked ahead of UK at this point.

Duke was ranked coming in, UK, not...Duke is overrated, UK underrated...they are all in the same boat though, they will have the opportunity to prove themselves in March.

Duke was ranked coming in, UK, not...Duke is overrated, UK underrated...they are all in the same boat though, they will have the opportunity to prove themselves in March.

I dont think Duke has the fire power to go very far this year. Paulus isnt that great. His decision making is sometimes poor. Duke also isnt as athletic as a lot of teams.

I don't know how far UK will go this year, but I like the Wildcats a lot better than the Blue Devils.

I think Duke has an emmense amount of firepower, they are very, very young...DeMarcus is a junior, and he is the oldest person that plays extensive minutes...Duke might not get much done this year (hopefully at least the Sweet 16), but the nets should come down in the next 3-4 years.

I think Duke has an emmense amount of firepower, they are very, very young...DeMarcus is a junior, and he is the oldest person that plays extensive minutes...Duke might not get much done this year (hopefully at least the Sweet 16), but the nets should come down in the next 3-4 years.

3 or 4 years? What will Duke do next year if McRoberts goes pro? They have some young talent, but it isnt producing all that much. I believe UK's freshmen are better at this point that Dukes are. Duke has some good recruits and some young talent, but they dont have the team that makes everyone think that Duke is going to be scary good in the next couple years.

I am going to say a first round loss for the Blue Devils this year. I will be surprised if they have a winning record in the ACC. I dont see Duke winning a National Title in the next 3-4 years. Do they have any PG's coming in next year?