Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee/Vanderbilt updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

UT 81

Vandy 80

 

4 seconds to go, timeout and bally to Vandy.

UT 81

Vandy 80

 

4 seconds to go, timeout and bally to Vandy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:cry:

  • Author

3.7 seconds to go

 

another timeout vandy.

 

lets milk it for all it's worth lol

 

vandy still down 1, with the ball

3.7 seconds to go

 

another timeout vandy.

 

lets milk it for all it's worth lol

 

vandy still down 1, with the ball

Where do they have the ball?

Vandy had taken the lead with 15 seconds left, gave up a dunk with 5. UT still has one foul to give. I'd expect them to use it.

Really? Then CBS Sportsline was wrong.

That is what ESPN has.:confused:

I've turned on the radio now. I'll know when they're back from commercial.

 

It said on CBS and CSTV that Vandy missed a layup.

It is indeed a Vanderbilt win. Vandy had the ball with 3.6 seconds, missed the shot, but got the follow as time expired.

I've turned on the radio now. I'll know when they're back from commercial.

 

It said on CBS and CSTV that Vandy missed a layup.

 

 

I trust that my moderators won't lead me astray. You've let me down, DF. You've let me down. :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.