January 11, 200719 yr Vanderbilt 51 Tennessee 44 15:21 to go in game Lofton with 16 Don't know how many people here really want and/or care about updates.
January 11, 200719 yr Vanderbilt 51 Tennessee 44 15:21 to go in game Lofton with 16 Don't know how many people here really want and/or care about updates. is it on TV? How is Neltner playing for Vbilt?
January 11, 200719 yr Author It's not on tv here in Maysville, following it online. Just looking at his stats. Neltner has 4 points and 3 fouls, so I'm going to say he hasn't been much of a factor yet.
January 11, 200719 yr Author Vanderbilt 57 Tennessee 48 11:14 left in game. Tennessee now shooting 39 percent in the game
January 11, 200719 yr Yep, UT coming back. 65-63 Vandy with 7:23 to play Lofton now with 25 He needs to get about 40. Is it on TV??????
January 11, 200719 yr Author I'm in Maysville and it's not on, I believe we have the NBA on ESPN, Kansas on Espn 2 and espnU is just jumping around from game to game. I would like to think a network would cut in eventually if this continues to go down to the wire.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.