Best Game Tonight

Which game would you choose?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which game would you choose?

• Holy Cross @ Great Crossing
    • Covington Catholic @ Bracken County
    • Ryle @ Lloyd

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2022 at 10:30 PM

I have the best part of the evening off tonight, and as fate would have it, one of my best friends has a hankering for high level high school basketball. Him being a NKY guy, I'd like to treat him to a little of the local flavor and have narrowed it down to the listed three games, but he's also very intrigued by Owen County and Teegan Moore at Henry County(and just thinking about that drive makes me car sick).

Convince me.

5 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Shoot. You’re right. I used to be able to read.  Tear it down, scrap it. I’m going to Georgetown. 

I saw Collins and Owen the other night, was hoping Moore had improved and would prove to me he could play at WKU.  Won't happen.

Your choice of GC/HC I don't think that will much of a game.  HC might hang around for while, but I don't see them being there at the end.  I watched both teams on Wednesday night, I'm not going tonight.  Actually I think you will be hard pressed to find a good game tonight.

36 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I saw Collins and Owen the other night, was hoping Moore had improved and would prove to me he could play at WKU.  Won't happen.

Your choice of GC/HC I don't think that will much of a game.  HC might hang around for while, but I don't see them being there at the end.  I watched both teams on Wednesday night, I'm not going tonight.  Actually I think you will be hard pressed to find a good game tonight.

I disagree on Moore. Think he's expanded his offensive game, and was a pretty instinctive defender in the 12 minutes I watched him play last month. 

Not sure what to think of your HC/GC impression. I haven't seen Cross the last two years, and I'm intrigued by Moreno. I liked his brother's game a lot. Either way, I don't think Lloyd/Ryle will be much of a game, and I hate their bleachers, but the Juggs offer some talented dudes. 

A recently received text: "I want to see a D1 kid in high school." I know there's more nuance to that conversation, but it's a fair request. 

41 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Hard to beat St. Henry @ Highlands.

They always get at it, and though we've had a few games to chew on with them, it'll tell us more about where these teams are at in relationship to each other. 

Not a terrible suggestion. Trimble and Carroll can usually be counted on for a heated contest as well, but again, that drive...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, throwback32 said:

St Henry at Highlands.  Contrast of styles.  Can the Cru keep this game in the 60’s or do the Birds get north of 80 where they are hard to beat.  Shots tend to fall in the Nest.

Are the four parking spots at Highlands claimed yet?  Asking for a friend...with a car.

• Like 1