Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Game Tonight

Which game would you choose? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Which game would you choose?

    • Holy Cross @ Great Crossing
      85%
    • Covington Catholic @ Bracken County
      14%
    • Ryle @ Lloyd
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/09/2022 at 10:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have the best part of the evening off tonight, and as fate would have it, one of my best friends has a hankering for high level high school basketball. Him being a NKY guy, I'd like to treat him to a little of the local flavor and have narrowed it down to the listed three games, but he's also very intrigued by Owen County and Teegan Moore at Henry County(and just thinking about that drive makes me car sick).

Convince me.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I thought CovCath at Bracken Co was tomorrow night?

Shoot. You’re right. I used to be able to read.  Tear it down, scrap it. I’m going to Georgetown. 

5 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Shoot. You’re right. I used to be able to read.  Tear it down, scrap it. I’m going to Georgetown. 

I saw Collins and Owen the other night, was hoping Moore had improved and would prove to me he could play at WKU.  Won't happen.

Your choice of GC/HC I don't think that will much of a game.  HC might hang around for while, but I don't see them being there at the end.  I watched both teams on Wednesday night, I'm not going tonight.  Actually I think you will be hard pressed to find a good game tonight.

Hard to beat St. Henry @ Highlands.

They always get at it, and though we've had a few games to chew on with them, it'll tell us more about where these teams are at in relationship to each other. 

Go watch CovCath beat the snot out of Bracken and humble them boys. 

  • Author
36 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I saw Collins and Owen the other night, was hoping Moore had improved and would prove to me he could play at WKU.  Won't happen.

Your choice of GC/HC I don't think that will much of a game.  HC might hang around for while, but I don't see them being there at the end.  I watched both teams on Wednesday night, I'm not going tonight.  Actually I think you will be hard pressed to find a good game tonight.

I disagree on Moore. Think he's expanded his offensive game, and was a pretty instinctive defender in the 12 minutes I watched him play last month. 

Not sure what to think of your HC/GC impression. I haven't seen Cross the last two years, and I'm intrigued by Moreno. I liked his brother's game a lot. Either way, I don't think Lloyd/Ryle will be much of a game, and I hate their bleachers, but the Juggs offer some talented dudes. 

A recently received text: "I want to see a D1 kid in high school." I know there's more nuance to that conversation, but it's a fair request. 

  • Author
41 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Hard to beat St. Henry @ Highlands.

They always get at it, and though we've had a few games to chew on with them, it'll tell us more about where these teams are at in relationship to each other. 

Not a terrible suggestion. Trimble and Carroll can usually be counted on for a heated contest as well, but again, that drive...

St Henry at Highlands.  Contrast of styles.  Can the Cru keep this game in the 60’s or do the Birds get north of 80 where they are hard to beat.  Shots tend to fall in the Nest.

2 minutes ago, throwback32 said:

St Henry at Highlands.  Contrast of styles.  Can the Cru keep this game in the 60’s or do the Birds get north of 80 where they are hard to beat.  Shots tend to fall in the Nest.

Are the four parking spots at Highlands claimed yet?  Asking for a friend...with a car.

23 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Are the four parking spots at Highlands claimed yet?  Asking for a friend...with a car.

Not sure, but if you have a garage pass it doesn’t matter ??‍♂️ ? 

Grant at Owen tomorrow night should be a good one. Dylan Hammonds and Teagan Moore going up against each other will be worth the drive to Owenton.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.