Tate Cox From JBS(one of the Best Freshmen in State)

I agree 100%. i think he is a great player but the think that is so amazing is the way he handles himself on the court. as i said before he plays with pose. i think the coaches across the state need to take a look at him and vote for him for the all state team this year. i think he is one of most unique players i have seen in a long time and has a world of potential. i know that tubby was there to watch him in lexington and i heard on IRA COMBS radio show that Tubby was impressed with these same issues. I dont know what his intentions are but I wish him the best. i also think there are other underclassmen in the 14th that have a world of potential. i like the stepp kid. i think he has got one of the prettiest shots i have seen. i also like the stamper kid at Knott. I think he will get better every game he plays. i think he will also be a special player.

While I enjoyed watching him play at the 5th/3rd and for a Freshmen he is one great player, I must admit though, that in no way is he worthy of a all state team vote....not at least this year....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Tate Cox play in the 5/3 Classic against Pendleton County and was very impressed with his poise for a freshman. He was not rattled at all and has a deadly three point shot from the corner. I think he hit like 3-4 from the same spot at Catholic.

As a good freshman he will only continue to gain strength and get better as his career progresses. Good luck to this young player.