Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton @ Campbell Predictions 1/12

Featured Replies

Okay lets here your thoughts and predictions..... Not to many up on the Wildcats right now, even though they have had a tough schedule.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell County had no strength to contain Beltcher. He goes off to score a lot in this one.

  • Author

Don't forget Abe, he is our second leading scorer and is hot on the inside.

Campbell by 5-10.

Okay lets here your thoughts and predictions..... Not to many up on the Wildcats right now, even though they have had a tough schedule.[/QUOTE]

 

Other than Holmes who blew them out, and a decent Dixie team, who have they played? Their overall schedule looks kinda weak for a big time 3-A program, which was probably smart by Coach Simms. I wouldn't expect to see the type of big league slate they've played the last couple of years!!

 

I do expect a close game, especially with Campbell having some offensive woes of late. I think the Camels will prevail in a close, low scoring game, since this is their first real home game of the year. Their depth should be the difference!! Camels 48-43.

Camels by 10. Not a big win, but one for the books. It has been a few since Camels beat the Wildcats!

Camels by 10. Not a big win, but one for the books. It has been a few since Camels beat the Wildcats!

The last time Campbell County beat Pendleton County was December 9th, 2003. Camels won 66-56 at PCHS.

The last time Campbell County beat Pendleton County was December 9th, 2003. Camels won 66-56 at PCHS.

That would be Retiz's first year!

  • Author
Okay lets here your thoughts and predictions..... Not to many up on the Wildcats right now, even though they have had a tough schedule.[/QUOTE]

 

Other than Holmes who blew them out, and a decent Dixie team, who have they played? Their overall schedule looks kinda weak for a big time 3-A program, which was probably smart by Coach Simms. I wouldn't expect to see the type of big league slate they've played the last couple of years!!

 

I do expect a close game, especially with Campbell having some offensive woes of late. I think the Camels will prevail in a close, low scoring game, since this is their first real home game of the year. Their depth should be the difference!! Camels 48-43.

 

I consider it being a little strong considering we have such young talent, Sorry! Thank god for only predictions and I hope yours is wrong....

Actually PC has played 8 out of their first nine on the road. They have played Holmes, June Buchanan, Lincoln co. Dixie and Conner, Newport, Harrison Co. and Augusta at home. They Have Clark, Brossart, Mason, Montgomery, etc. all coming up later in the year. To say their schedule is not tough again is a uniformed comment. :irked:

  • Author
Actually PC has played 8 out of their first nine on the road. They have played Holmes, June Buchanan, Lincoln co. Dixie and Conner, Newport, Harrison Co. and Augusta at home. They Have Clark, Brossart, Mason, Montgomery, etc. all coming up later in the year. To say their schedule is not tough again is a uniformed comment. :irked:

 

Thank you, very good explanation, I just couldn't have said it as well.... Some just have an excuse for everything.:ylsuper:

Okay lets here your thoughts and predictions..... Not to many up on the Wildcats right now, even though they have had a tough schedule.[/QUOTE]

 

Other than Holmes who blew them out, and a decent Dixie team, who have they played? Their overall schedule looks kinda weak for a big time 3-A program, which was probably smart by Coach Simms. I wouldn't expect to see the type of big league slate they've played the last couple of years!!

 

I do expect a close game, especially with Campbell having some offensive woes of late. I think the Camels will prevail in a close, low scoring game, since this is their first real home game of the year. Their depth should be the difference!! Camels 48-43.

 

 

BGGReen whoever you are? Why are you always so negative on PC? By the way I predict PC to win maybe close.

 

 

BGGReen whoever you are? Why are you always so negative on PC? By the way I predict PC to win maybe close.

I think he is a Brossartite and you can't blame him for his thoughts on PC.:thumb:

It should be a fine game with both teams battling from the tip. Unfortunatley, it seems as if some Brossart folk love to be negative on other's when they are top. Coach Simms is doing a smart thing in scheduling, trying to get his team some confidence. There schedule is fine, didnt realize the scheduling needed to be approved by the Brossart people. Hang in there PC fans, I can't wait to see how these negative Brossart people act next year when they are under a year of rebuilding. We might want to take a look at their schedule next year, could be very interesting. Good Luck to everyone in the tenth region, including Brossart, I am a fan of good basektball, and good people.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.