Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton @ Campbell Predictions 1/12

Featured Replies

  • Author
It should be a fine game with both teams battling from the tip. Unfortunatley, it seems as if some Brossart folk love to be negative on other's when they are top. Coach Simms is doing a smart thing in scheduling, trying to get his team some confidence. There schedule is fine, didnt realize the scheduling needed to be approved by the Brossart people. Hang in there PC fans, I can't wait to see how these negative Brossart people act next year when they are under a year of rebuilding. We might want to take a look at their schedule next year, could be very interesting. Good Luck to everyone in the tenth region, including Brossart, I am a fan of good basektball, and good people.

 

See, I would have thought that Biggs made the schedule. I thought they were made up almost 6-8 months ahead. But thanks for the confidence and our boys like to see these comments, than about how bad they are compared to the last 3 years. Overall, our boys will prove by the end of the year that they are going to surprise people, cause we have alot of young talent, that hasn't even been mentioned yet!!! GO CATS!! BEAT THEM CAMELS!!!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Okay lets here your thoughts and predictions..... Not to many up on the Wildcats right now, even though they have had a tough schedule.[/QUOTE]

 

Other than Holmes who blew them out, and a decent Dixie team, who have they played? Their overall schedule looks kinda weak for a big time 3-A program, which was probably smart by Coach Simms. I wouldn't expect to see the type of big league slate they've played the last couple of years!!

 

I do expect a close game, especially with Campbell having some offensive woes of late. I think the Camels will prevail in a close, low scoring game, since this is their first real home game of the year. Their depth should be the difference!! Camels 48-43.

 

Their depth, have you not noticed PC's depth, do you recall how deep of the bench they play, evidently not..... I also believe and I do say believe PC should score easily in the upper 50's. Hopefully I am right, but one more day and we will know.....:dancingpa

I think he is a Brossartite and you can't blame him for his thoughts on PC.:thumb:

 

At least that explains why the negativity, thank you for that.

He disagreed with a statement that said PC had played a tough schedule, why so touchy? I'm taking the Camels by 5, 51-46...

Pendleton should've beat Harrison last week in the MCIT. New Coach (Sims) got outcoached by a very experienced one. I think it will probably happen again only this time by Reitz. I choose Campbell in a close one by 4. Good Luck to both.

 

 

BGGReen whoever you are? Why are you always so negative on PC? By the way I predict PC to win maybe close.

 

Wow--Kinda sensitive aren't we?? Just stating my opinion after looking at their EARLY schedule, that other than the 5/3rd (which by the way, I applaud them for returning to and they'll be better for it) their schedule didn't look very strong, which was the statement I was responding to!! This board is about opinions isn't it????

 

As for my being "always so negative on PC", I'm not sure where that comes from?? Since you've got all of 16 posts on here, I'll assume you haven't been around for all the crowing by the PC faithful the last couple of years (who by the way are strangely absent this year and have been replaced by you two Moms). To the best of my knowledge I've not been negative about PC and certainly not made a habit of it. I've been in a few discussions with some PC faithful in year's past, especially when they've spent their time hammering the Mustangs.

 

I've listened to your faithful for years discuss "the program" and how its one of the premier programs in the state, while Pendleton has had their "career teams" the last couple of years. Those teams were fun to watch and I was happy for the kid's success, except when the beat the Mustangs. Hopefully you got to enjoy those times, and most of us Brossart fans were rooting for you when you went to state. You're off somewhat from those years, but I'm sure you'll be back. Relax, it's just high school basketball!! By the Way--We'll see you next week!!

It should be a fine game with both teams battling from the tip. Unfortunatley, it seems as if some Brossart folk love to be negative on other's when they are top. Coach Simms is doing a smart thing in scheduling, trying to get his team some confidence. There schedule is fine, didnt realize the scheduling needed to be approved by the Brossart people. Hang in there PC fans, I can't wait to see how these negative Brossart people act next year when they are under a year of rebuilding. We might want to take a look at their schedule next year, could be very interesting. Good Luck to everyone in the tenth region, including Brossart, I am a fan of good basektball, and good people.

 

Playa--Please don't designate me as a spokeperson for Brossart, I speak only for myself!!!!

 

As for the facts:

 

1. Nothing negative in my post, simply an opinion that "I" didn't view their early schedule as particularly tough.

2. No BB folks that I've read are saying anything negative about PC.

3. No need to have anyone approve your schedule.

4. BB's '07-'08 schedule will look a lot like this years, and last years, and the year before that, etc..........

I didn't see your name in my post. Opinions are always welcomed, as you said.

CC hasn't had much of a schedule themselves, I think a game between two average teams comes down to the best player on the court. Belcher should have a huge night.

 

PC- 65

CC- 58

I think this game could be a toss up. In order for PC to win all of the team will have to play well. Belcher will have a big night only if he can get help from his team mates. If PC can not get scoring from the outside shooting CC will pack in aganist Kane with doubled and triple teams. Kane can play with most, one on one, but he will need help tonight. The cats also need to limit their turnovers. Go luck Cats

 

Go PC Wildcats

  • Author

That would be very beneficial to us, LIMIT TURNOVERS. It is hard to beat a team with 25-30 turnovers a game, and they know they can play without them, so, GO CATS GO!!!

Look for CC to play a zone. Should be a good game. Good luck to both squads.

How good has Belcher been this year? Noah Dischar shpuld be able to guard him.

How good has Belcher been this year? Noah Dischar shpuld be able to guard him.

 

Some games he has played good. Others not so good when he is doubled teamed. Kane is not just an under the basket player at 6'9" he can step out and shoot the 3. Not sure who Dischar is(or who he plays for), but if he can stop Kane one on one he must be good. There is a difference between guarding him and stopping him. I could guard him, but not stop him. :D

 

Note: Before anyone jumps my case on saying Kane is not 6'9". I am just going by how his height has been listed at different times this season. He has been listed from 6'8"to 6'10", so I went with the middle.

PC (60-50) Go Cats!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.