Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland - Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

Ashland 62

Russell 61

 

Its going to be a close one.

  • Author

Didn't Ashland beat Russell on their court last year??

Didn't Ashland beat Russell on their court last year??

 

Yes but Russell beat Ashland at Ashland last year and I believe that Russell has won 3 three of the past four.

 

Russell cannot win without VanHoose having a big game but Ashland can have an off night from McDavid OR Thomas(not both) and win.Vanhoose 25 plus and Russell wins otherwise I'll go with Ashland.

Russell at home in a close one.

 

62-57

I don't see anyone stopping VanHoose in this region. But if Ashland stays close Russell has had trouble closing out games.

Wasn't Dodd able to stop him at the 5/3?

 

 

Haha, thats great man.

Before this gets out of hand, it was a joke and I meant no disrespect toward young Mr. Vanhoose. He has earned the right to be called the best player in the 16th and I wish him nothing but the best.

Wasn't Dodd able to stop him at the 5/3?

 

Nice one:jump:

 

Look for Russell to pull this one out at home.

 

Russell-65

Ashland-58

Russell by 5...

  • Author
Yes but Russell beat Ashland at Ashland last year and I believe that Russell has won 3 three of the past four.

 

Russell cannot win without VanHoose having a big game but Ashland can have an off night from McDavid OR Thomas(not both) and win.Vanhoose 25 plus and Russell wins otherwise I'll go with Ashland.

I realize this, thats why I dont think homecourt advantage will be that big of a factor, both teams will have equal amount of fans inside the gym.

McDavid and Thomas are always pretty tough. VanHoose and Robinson both seemed to be off the mark from outside last game, I look for both of them to bounce back in this one. Russell by 12, 68 to 56. That is if someone went back down to Lexington and brought back the FIRE that the defense left down at the 5/3 tourney.

Russell 61 Ashland 55

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.