Frederick Douglass 21 Woodford County 7

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

For all the folks questioning Woodford County most of the year and their high ranking with their schedule. I think they showed tonight they were justified in their ranking this year. 

I questioned Woodford during the season, but not because I didn't think they were a quality team, because their body of work IMO didn't meet the body of work of a few (and only a few) other teams vying for a higher ranking at the time.  I went to see the CovCath vs Woodford playoff game last season and came away really impressed with Woodford County then and knew they would have a good team this season and they did.  Coach Johnson is doing a phenomenal job.  Congrats on a great year!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Close, challenging game to get the Broncos in the proper perspective... Couldn't have been better timing.  

This next game, I highly doubt that Douglass will have this amount of penalties, as there won't be the same level of jawing with Owensboro. Just go out and play. 

Looking forward to it!

20220806_         WOFO   ORANGE04 copy10.jpg

Looking forward to next week. Hope the Devils come fired up ready to give Douglass all they want and more.

• Like 2