Central Hardin at Bullitt East Predictions/Updates

Central Hardin at Bullitt East  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Can Central Hardin play the underdog spoiler role in this one?

• Bullitt East
    • Central Hardin

This poll is closed to new votes

I expect this one to be competitive. CH has the bodies to move people around and shrink the game. Ultimately though, the Bruins being so one dimensional may hold them back. Their run/pass ratio is 83/17 in favor of the running game. It's hard to be that run heavy and win in the later rounds of the "big school" playoffs.

I think Bullitt East gets a few stops and wins by two scores. Egan looks on a mission. His level of play has elevated in the big games.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to this one tonight.  The elements will favor CH; no doubt.  Bullitt East will have to play a solid game and limit penalties to win this one.  Offensively, after watching some film, there are definitely some things BE can take advantage of in the CH defense.  Whether they do or not is another question.  We know offensively, CH will try to pound the BE front 7 and they have the bodies and size to do it.  The biggest BE defenders on their front 7 are 6' 260 lbs. & 6'2" 240 lbs., which is smaller than anyone on the CH offensive line.  IMO, that is going to be a big key to the game.  If the BE defense can get some stops early and jump out to a lead, it would put a lot of pressure on the run heavy CH offense.  If they can't, then it's going to be a long night.  I'm hoping for the former.  Either team winning wouldn't be a surprise, but I'll take BE in a close one:  27-24.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1