Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Central vs Corbin Predictions/Updates

Who you got? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

    • Letcher County Central
      28%
    • Corbin
      71%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Letcher County Central (8-3) on the season will head to Campbell Field for the first time and play the Corbin who remains undefeated and sits at 11-0. Corbin is coming off of 5 straight shutouts. Letcher Central is steam rolling its opponents as well of late. Players to keep a eye on in this one is Letchers QB Johah Little and Corbins QB and Running back duo Kade Elam and Cameron Combs. Can Letcher move on to the next round or will Corbin stay unbeaten?

This Should be a good test for the Hounds. Letcher has a very good OL and very physical upfront. Weather could play a factor in this one. I think this one comes down on who executes in the 4th Quarter. I'll take Corbin 31-21. 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:43 AM, Redhound1 said:

This Should be a good test for the Hounds. Letcher has a very good OL and very physical upfront. Weather could play a factor in this one. I think this one comes down on who executes in the 4th Quarter. I'll take Corbin 31-21. 

I could see it being that close or I could see it being a three touchdown win for Corbin. LCC needs the team that nearly clipped Johnson Central to show up. Otherwise, Corbin could open it up and coast to victory. 

I think Corbin wins big.

12 hours ago, BEChargers said:

I think Corbin wins big.

Agreed. I think Letcher breaks Corbin's streak of five shutouts but this seems like a 49-12 type game.

Running clock here and probably shut out for Corbin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.