Most ridiculous stat about OSU

Original Rookie

2-1 against the mighty SEC this bowl season... :sssh:

Keep your head buried in that sand and your conference will continue to be close but no cigar. Mighty OSU is now like 0-9 in bowl games against the SEC. OBTW, were those two losses to the big ten in BCS bowl games? Just wondering.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your head buried in that sand and your conference will continue to be close but no cigar. Mighty OSU is now like 0-9 in bowl games against the SEC. OBTW, were those two losses to the big ten in BCS bowl games? Just wondering.

I'm more of a Big East fan these days, and have never been big on the Big 11 as a whole. But nice try. The facts say the Big 11 was 2-1 vs the SEC. Spin away. It is what it is...

The blind squirrel has one nut (2-1 record in bowl games). The other squirrels has hundreds of nuts. That would be the rest of us and all the other proof that the SEC is the very best.

Yippie. The SEC was the best at the top this year. I hope it makes you warm and fuzzy. They still couldn't muster winning even 2 of 3 from what we saw last night was an overrated Big 11...

Yippie. The SEC was the best at the top this year. I hope it makes you warm and fuzzy. They still couldn't muster winning even 2 of 3 from what we saw last night was an overrated Big 11...

I love how tenacious you are. Even when you admit it, even when you stand in front of the monsoon of evidence, you firmly grasp on to that little bitty limb and won't let go no matter what. I love that about you and reading your posts.:thumb:

I'm more of a Big East fan these days, and have never been big on the Big 11 as a whole. But nice try. The facts say the Big 11 was 2-1 vs the SEC. Spin away. It is what it is...

You seem to be pretty maize&blue to me. I wonder if the comissioner of the Big Ten feels as good about that record as you do. In the big games the Big Ten's two Big Dogs choked on the Big stage. Thats a fact as well. Nice try yourself.

I love how tenacious you are. Even when you admit it, even when you stand in front of the monsoon of evidence, you firmly grasp on to that little bitty limb and won't let go no matter what. I love that about you and reading your posts.:thumb:

Don't give up. Don't ever give up... ;)

You seem to be pretty maize&blue to me. I wonder if the comissioner of the Big Ten feels as good about that record as you do. In the big games the Big Ten's two Big Dogs choked on the Big stage. Thats a fact as well. Nice try yourself.

Maize and Blue. Yup. Big time. But I don't hold the rest of the Conference in the same regard, and if you check, I was not pulling for THE Overrated State University last night. Michigan was awful, and deserved to get beat down. But if you do want to bash the Big 11, the record against the SEC this bowl season reads the way the games played out...

That's the 18% in you coming out.......:lol:

I still hold to the mantra that you stay on the 18% so much because you can easily identify with them. Yours is just Bearcat red/black and the maize/blue.

You don't see making outlandish claims like "Randolph Morris is going to be NCAA Player of the year", you don't see me calling for a coaches head at every turn and most importantly you don't see me creating false rivalries over a jumper from 15 years ago... :D

You don't see making outlandish claims like "Randolph Morris is going to be NCAA Player of the year", you don't see me calling for a coaches head at every turn and most importantly you don't see me creating false rivalries over a jumper from 15 years ago... :D

Well first the Bearcats would have had to been in an important game in the last 15 years to make the claim of a rivalry.

Second, they would have to have some good players to make the claim of Player of the Year.

And I have heard you call for the President's head.:lol: :lol:

Well first the Bearcats would have had to been in an important game in the last 15 years to make the claim of a rivalry.

Second, they would have to have some good players to make the claim of Player of the Year.

And I have heard you call for the President's head.:lol: :lol:

1. Funny story. One weekend after "The Shot" UC played in the Final Four. And they played against a Fab 5 team that had their apperance stripped by the NCAA. So, yeah, I'd say I would have some grounds to build a false rivalry. ;)

2. National Player of the Year Kenyon Martin. :p

3. If I'm calling for your head, you need to be fired... :jump: