Most ridiculous stat about OSU

Original Rookie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the facts.

The SEC was 6-3 in bowl games...2-0 in BCS bowls...Florida won the BCS Title game, convincingly...and they were 1-2 vs. the Big Ten.

The Big Ten was 2-5 in bowl games....0-2 in BCS bowls (getting manhandled in both games)...and they were 2-1 vs. the SEC.

Those are some basic facts. I think we can all draw our own conclusions based on that. I guess it depends on whether you put more stock in the overall picture, or the three head-to-head games.

To each his own...

That was strictly because of match ups which makes that the weakest arguement in this post.

That was strictly because of match ups which makes that the weakest arguement in this post.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can't have it both ways, my man. If the SEC is as superior as you guys claim, there is no bad match up with the awful Big 11. Let's hear it. How was Wisconsin a bad match up for the mighty SEC West champion Arkansas? And how was Penn State a bad match up for Fat Phill and Rocky Flop? Rich... :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can't have it both ways, my man. If the SEC is as superior as you guys claim, there is no bad match up with the awful Big 11. Let's hear it. How was Wisconsin a bad match up for the mighty SEC West champion Arkansas? And how was Penn State a bad match up for Fat Phill and Rocky Flop? Rich... :lol:

The SEC bandwagon is quick to say the SEC is the best conference this year. The arguement has stopped for the Big 10. You won't say the Big 10 is better because you don't believe it. Am I correct? IMO the 3rd and 5th best teams in the SEC lost to the 3 and 4 from the Big 10. Both games were close. That punt play in the Arkansas game was a FREAK thing. Arkansas also came out flatter than Wisconsin did. Arkansas had 12 penalties for 123 yards. They played their worst game of the year. Granted they lost on the field, but if they played 10 games??????? Do you think the Badgers would win 6? I'd say NO POSsible(read it like that, It's funnier) way. In your defense though, they did the same thing last year. However, Tennessee was down this year. They may bounce back, but the rest of the SEC seems to be getting better (KY doesn't lose much) and most SEC games are competitive compared to Ohio State beating Indiana and Northwestern by a billion. Too many bad teams in the Big 10.

Funny. Many feel the same about UK fans and the SEC... :walk:

I have friends who make me not like UK sometimes... I've very obvious about some of the reasons in the Randolph Morris threads. I'm not sure what is worse the 18 percenters who love Tubby or the one's that hate him. However, tOSU fans can certainly hold there own.

I have friends who make me not like UK sometimes... I've very obvious about some of the reasons in the Randolph Morris threads. I'm not sure what is worse the 18 percenters who love Tubby or the one's that hate him. However, tOSU fans can certainly hold there own.

The Ohio message boards were in total melt down mode last night. It was a riot...

That isn't what I said. I said they were 2-1 in Bowl Season... :banana:

They beat Wisconsin and Penn State. I bet those two could beat a SEC team or two if given the chance... :walk:

I see ya! I knew you were a good dancer. You should run for public office up there and follow in the footsteps of Springer:thumb: