Webster County at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Webster County at Paducah Tilghman  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Paducah Tilghman
    • Webster County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2022 at 12:00 AM

Webster County (3-5) at Paducah Tilghman (3-5)

Both teams have identical records, just different paths to get there. 

Webster lost 27-20 last week to Trigg, closer than I think most would have expected, Tilghman fell to Union County 20-16. I don't think Webster can win the game, but they seem to have played much better this year than in some previous seasons. They are a run heavy offense, averaging 229.6 ypg on the ground this year. Webster is 10/35 passing on the season for 119 yards. 

For Tilghman, just keep handing the ball of to Jordauyn White, who had another big game against Union with 23 carries for 252 yards and a couple more touchdowns. 

Tilghman should move on to 4-5 for the second season in a row heading into the last game. 

• Thanks 1

When a running back is averaging 10 yards are better give him the ball and control the game. Control your emotions, avoid the dumb penalties. You just might win the State Championship. Don't think beating McCracken County is the most important game of the year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TilghmanPride said:

Webster lost 27-20 last week to Trigg, closer than I think most would have expected, Tilghman fell to Union County 20-16. I don't think Webster can win the game, but they seem to have played much better this year than in some previous seasons. They are a run heavy offense, averaging 229.6 ypg on the ground this year. Webster is 10/35 passing on the season for 119 yards. 

I saw Webster County play against Louisville Moore a few weeks back. Definitely run heavy, but they do it really well. Jackson Edens impressed me with his breakaway speed; he's their leading rusher and scorer. I don't think Webster County can win this game but they are much improved and might be able to stick around for at least a little bit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I saw Webster County play against Louisville Moore a few weeks back. Definitely run heavy, but they do it really well. Jackson Edens impressed me with his breakaway speed; he's their leading rusher and scorer. I don't think Webster County can win this game but they are much improved and might be able to stick around for at least a little bit.

I agree. They are much improved.