Impact Transfers

I figured there might be more attention to this topic but maybe its because tryouts are just now taking place or maybe its just girls basketball!  

I have one that could be a major impact for the state.  

Final 4 participant Cooper Jags adds 2024 Damysia Knox out of Cincinnati who holds an offer from Dayton Flyers.  Jags essentially bring their entire team back from a great 2021 state run Damysia could propel them to next step!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, UCME said:

I figured there might be more attention to this topic but maybe its because tryouts are just now taking place or maybe its just girls basketball!  

I have one that could be a major impact for the state.  

Final 4 participant Cooper Jags adds 2024 Damysia Knox out of Cincinnati who holds an offer from Dayton Flyers.  Jags essentially bring their entire team back from a great 2021 state run Damysia could propel them to next step!

that's a very impactful addition!  A good player and adds depth.

Holy Cross will have several new face in Aaliyah Hayes and Aniyah Carter.  Also, Simon Kenton has a new player or two but names escape me.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CVG said:

that's a very impactful addition!  A good player and adds depth.

Holy Cross will have several new face in Aaliyah Hayes and Aniyah Carter.  Also, Simon Kenton has a new player or two but names escape me.  

Where did the additions to Holy Cross come from?

12 hours ago, bballfan7 said:

Where did the additions to Holy Cross come from?

Aaliyah Hayes junior Holmes. ( returning from ACL surgery sat out last year)

Nejai Lewis senior Holmes (leading scorer)

Aniyah Carter sophomore Lloyd (fourth leading scorer played in all 28 varsity games last year)

They should give the Indians some significant depth.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

6’3 eighth grader Macey Brown of Buckhorn and eighth grade guard Kenzie Grubb, who played at Jackson County last year, have transferred to Owsley County. These two girls have played AAU together for the past 3 years. Although middle schoolers, they will be a good addition to the Lady Owls, who are returning 4 starters from last year’s regional runner-up team, a championship game determined by a last second basket and 1 point loss in OT. Brown will give the Lady Owls height, something they haven’t had since the graduation of All State player Macie Gibson (Murray St) in 2018.