Barren County at North Hardin Predictions/Updates

Barren County at North Hardin   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which team can get back on the winning track?

• North Hardin
    • Barren County

Look for North Hardin to take their frustrations out on Barren County this Friday. North Hardin loss against Meade County 2 weeks ago was their first loss to MC in 10 tries. North Hardin was exposed on defense in the trenches, as Meade County RB Jacob Lacefield rushed for 142 yards. Barren County is also looking to bounce back in this one. Two weeks ago, they were buried by a much faster, bigger, and stronger Central Hardin Team that put up 400 yards of total offense in a 49-6 thrashing. North Hardin has the better athletes and should win this District 2 matchup. 

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Barren County at North Hardin Predictions/Updates
23 hours ago, Hardin County Preps said:

Barren County is terrible. North Hardin should handle them with no problem. 

They’re not as terrible as in years past but NH should really win the game but Barren wins games they shouldn’t sometimes they actually beat Central Hardin two years in a row in regular season so never say never.

North should win this game pretty convincingly, but I’ve learned with North, (See two weeks ago with Meade County) they can allow teams that are much worse in the talent department to keep it close and sometimes beat them. I’ll still go North by 3tds. 

11 minutes ago, GC-Dragons said:

North should win this game pretty convincingly, but I’ve learned with North, (See last week with Meade County) they can allow teams that are much worse in the talent department to keep it close and sometimes beat them. I’ll still go North by 3tds. 

I have to agree.