South Warren at McCracken County Predictions/Updates

Purple88

Who Wins this game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• South Warren
    • McCracken County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2022 at 09:00 PM

South Warren (3-3) at McCracken County (2-5)

South Warren travels west to take on the Mustangs of McCracken County. 

South comes off a very tough game last week falling in a close rivalry game 28-24 to Bowling Green.  The Spartans earned a 10-7 halftime lead.  The lead would chance hands a total of 5 times and ultimately South was not able to get a final defensive stand nor mount a final drive as the clock ran out.

QB Bryce Button played really well as did RB Jimmy Sales for the Spartans. 

McCracken County also comes off a tough district road loss falling 48-20 vs Daviess County.

This will be only the second time these 2 have played.  McCracken County traveled to South last year and felt the full force of the 2021 Spartan Championship defense in only gaining 58 yards on the night in route to a decisive 41-0 Spartan victory.  While I think the outcome of this one to be in a similar ballpark, I do think McCracken County has an opportunity to gain more yards than last year. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Purple88 said:

South Warren (3-3) at McCracken County (2-5)

South Warren travels west to take on the Mustangs of McCracken County. 

South comes off a very tough game last week falling in a close rivalry game 28-24 to Bowling Green.  The Spartans earned a 10-7 halftime lead.  The lead would chance hands a total of 5 times and ultimately South was not able to get a final defensive stand nor mount a final drive as the clock ran out.

QB Bryce Button played really well as did RB Jimmy Sales for the Spartans. 

McCracken County also comes off a tough district road loss falling 48-20 vs Daviess County.

This will be only the second time these 2 have played.  McCracken County traveled to South last year and felt the full force of the 2021 Spartan Championship defense in only gaining 58 yards on the night in route to a decisive 41-0 Spartan victory.  While I think the outcome of this one to be in a similar ballpark, I do think McCracken County has an opportunity to gain more yards than last year. 

I would hope so on the yardage.