Bethlehem at Louisville Holy Cross Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Bethlehem
    • Louisville Holy Cross

This poll is closed to new votes

Big time District 2 showdown. District 2 had 3 teams in theBluegrassPreps Class 1A Top 10. Two these teams matchup this week. These two are #5 and #6 in the rankings. 
Both these teams lost in the first week of the season. Bethlehem lost on the road to Providence (IN) ( who Louisville Holy Cross beat). Louisville Holy Cross lost to Taylor County on a neutral field.  Both teams sit at 5-1 on the season. Bethlehem won both matchups last season when they played in the regular season and playoffs. They pitched a shutout in both.

Who wins this big district matchup? Does Bethlehem make it win #3 in a row over Louisville Holy Cross? Does Louisville Holy Cross avenge last seasons losses?

I posted this in the Class 1A rankings thread but I'll put it here as well:

The loser would most likely still be favored in a second round playoff game at Crittenden County or Russellville, but avoiding that long-distance bus ride makes this week's game a must win.

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I posted this in the Class 1A rankings thread but I'll put it here as well:

The loser would most likely still be favored in a second round playoff game at Crittenden County or Russellville, but avoiding that long-distance bus ride makes this week's game a must win.

Well, and they still have to contend with Campbellsville.  Its entirely possible a 3 seed in District 2 could beat a #1 from District 1.

31 minutes ago, Hearsay said:

Well, and they still have to contend with Campbellsville.  Its entirely possible a 3 seed in District 2 could beat a #1 from District 1.

That’s true as well. I think all three might be capable of winning a first round road game.

Will be a good game.

Had a chance to see Holy Cross a couple of weeks ago. LB Tyler Ballard is legit one of the best players in the Louisville area. Leads team in tackles and has a ton of tackles for a loss. Hard-nosed kid with his nose always around the ball. Was really impressed.

• Thanks 1