Trinity 34 St. Xavier (OH) 7

theguru

Just now, GCLSouthFan said:

Looking at statistics posted from St. X,  offensive did very little. Disappointing showing from a premier program. 

Plays-Yards 40-84

Passing 8-18

3rd down 2-11

Trinity was on point last night, probably their best game of the year. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Trinity was on point last night, probably their best game of the year. 

Does this mean Trinity is going in the right direction, to retake 6A? Sorry for only knowing info on Trinity and X, could this be a state final matchup? Is that possible, with districts and RPI. 

Just now, GCLSouthFan said:

Does this mean Trinity is going in the right direction, to retake 6A? Sorry for only knowing info on Trinity and X, could this be a state final matchup? Is that possible, with districts and RPI. 

I think Trinity has as good of a chance as anyone in Kentucky to win 6A.

On the matchups, it gets more confusing all the time so I will leave that one up to the experts here on BGP. 

@NLTanker1 You are not overreacting. You have plenty of supporters in Section 101.

Trinity played with more focus for sure. Unfortunate they didn’t play like that the previous two weeks. That effort would have been good enough to win both weeks.

For the third straight week, gave up a bad punt block, which ended up to be the Bombers only score. I don’t understand why they keep the punter so close to the center without additional protection. 

The Rocks showed great mettle taking the next possession for a TD.

I think the Bombers are certainly down this year but they are still Cincinnati St. X and always a quality brand name win.

On to district play.  Go Rocks!