Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland vs. Open Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

A tradition unlike any other...

5 minutes ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

A tradition unlike any other...

Do you think Open is better than Pikeville?

I wish I had a nickel for every time I say OPEN.

Edited by theguru

25 minutes ago, spindoc said:

I wish I had a nickel for every time I say OPEN.

You would have pockets full of nickels! 

5 hours ago, theguru said:

Do you think Open is better than Pikeville?

Great question, Ru! The KHSAA already mailed the 1A trophy to Pikeville before watching Open play. The boys from Raceland are Ram-tough. I like their chances against Pikeville better than vs. Open.

Should be Raceland's toughest regular season opponent. OPEN has a lot of fifth year seniors, too. 

  • Author
On 9/27/2022 at 2:43 PM, theguru said:

Do you think Open is better than Pikeville?

Pikeville may even be too strong for OPEN.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.