Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jets Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs Jets 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/25/2022 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Caught a big break, D pretty much stunk on that drive!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I want to hear the full explanation on that Higgins TD catch. The announcers said it was incomplete because of a "toe heel combo". We all know you do not need a heel to touch in bounds for it to be a

  • I agree this is a must win game. The Jets had a great second half yesterday but I like our average at best Bengals in this one.

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!!

Posted Images

  • Author

I think he did not have possession and make a football move. The Bengals should keep the ball, but I was wrong on the last one. lol

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think he did not have possession and make a football move. The Bengals should keep the ball, but I was wrong on the last one. lol

If that was a TD review they would definitely say no catch, no TD.

17 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That look like a touchdown from that angle. We will see.

 

16 minutes ago, theguru said:

Agree.

 

12 minutes ago, theguru said:

Bengals 7 Jets 0

Finally the third time we scored we got to keep it.

I want to hear the full explanation on that Higgins TD catch. The announcers said it was incomplete because of a "toe heel combo". We all know you do not need a heel to touch in bounds for it to be a catch in the NFL. We will see it more than once in this game where a player will touch a toe in (no heel touches) along the sideline to complete a catch. A heel does not need to be in bounds to complete a catch.

Man, the officials are bogus and the announcers are bogus so far. The announcer just acted like the hit had something to do with the Chase fumble. He clearly dropped the ball before any contact was made. Step it up people!

  • Author
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

 

I want to hear the full explanation on that Higgins TD catch. The announcers said it was incomplete because of a "toe heel combo". We all know you do not need a heel to touch in bounds for it to be a catch in the NFL. We will see it more than once in this game where a player will touch a toe in (no heel touches) along the sideline to complete a catch. A heel does not need to be in bounds to complete a catch.

I had never heard that explanation either.

  • Author

The Chase fumble only cost the Bengals 3 points to now make it 7-6 Bengals with 1:49 left in the first quarter.

  • Author

Bengals take advantage of a Jets penalty to continue their drive and score a 56 yard pass from Burrow to Boyd. Bengals lead 14-6 at the end of the first quarter. This was by far the Bengals best quarter of the season!

Great play by Burrow and Boyd on that TD. Burrow hanging in there against the rush to find Boyd, then Boyd holding on to the catch, absorbing the hit and running for the score.

  • Author

What a throw and catch by Higgins! I hope he is alright he does not look good in the eyes to me walking off the field.

That is an incomplete pass to Chase. Review will overturn the catch. Field goal unit.

 

  • Author

Well I've been 0-2 on challenges so far I not so sure that when Chase caught that ball only 1 foot was on the ground the other one looked like it had came off the ground. We will see if it is ruled not a catch they will probably settle for 3.

  • Author

Of course the one that hurts the Bengals I get correct and the Bengals have to settle for a FG after the drive stalls inside the 5 yard line. The Bengals lead 17-6 with 7:48 left in the first half.

Not worth reviewing but that looked like an incomplete pass to Wilson on the hit by Bates. The ball is loose as he is on the ground. The replay stopped but I think that ball rolled to the ground. Not worth a challenge if the Bengals have one left.

  • Author

Bengals defense gets a interception by Wilson but could only get another McPherson FG to make it now 20-6 Bengals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.