Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jets Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs Jets 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/25/2022 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Jets are even going for a FG down 27-9!

Which makes sense. Two TD's and one 2 point try ties the game. Now, if the Bengals had kicked the field goal, the Jets may have gone for it - even on 4th and 10. 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I want to hear the full explanation on that Higgins TD catch. The announcers said it was incomplete because of a "toe heel combo". We all know you do not need a heel to touch in bounds for it to be a

  • I agree this is a must win game. The Jets had a great second half yesterday but I like our average at best Bengals in this one.

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!!

Posted Images

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That was stupid even if they would have made it. Now since they didn't make it, you give the Jets something positive to build on. If you kick the field goal, that is a positive for the Bengals and a negative for the Jets.

Not to mention they used their second timeout of the half setting up the miserable 4th down play.

Good points, I said no before they did it, Zac is not having a good year so far on game management!!

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Which makes sense. Two TD's and one 2 point try ties the game. Now, if the Bengals had kicked the field goal, the Jets may have gone for it - even on 4th and 10. 

Again I agree.

Burrow has good numbers today but he still is well behind where he was last year. Less accurate. Missing on some decision making. I will call today progress and much more gain needed for Burrow.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Burrow has good numbers today but he still is well behind where he was last year. Less accurate. Missing on some decision making. I will call today progress and much more gain needed for Burrow.

I agree he has done a better job today I think in two ways one he has moved a little more to avoid the rush and he is getting rid of the ball a little faster than the first two weeks.

  • Author

It did not matter the defense get a turnover on downs as they sack Flacco.

Missed field goal. I felt like the Bengals messed up a little running clock on the field goal try and ended up rushing it a little to beat the play clock with the kick. 

With the decision not to kick a field goal and now the missed field goal, this game is not over as the Jets proved last week. I expect the Jets to score and make it a one score spread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.