Bengals at Jets Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs Jets  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/2022 at 05:06 PM

9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That was stupid even if they would have made it. Now since they didn't make it, you give the Jets something positive to build on. If you kick the field goal, that is a positive for the Bengals and a negative for the Jets.

Not to mention they used their second timeout of the half setting up the miserable 4th down play.

Good points, I said no before they did it, Zac is not having a good year so far on game management!!

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Burrow has good numbers today but he still is well behind where he was last year. Less accurate. Missing on some decision making. I will call today progress and much more gain needed for Burrow.

I agree he has done a better job today I think in two ways one he has moved a little more to avoid the rush and he is getting rid of the ball a little faster than the first two weeks.

Missed field goal. I felt like the Bengals messed up a little running clock on the field goal try and ended up rushing it a little to beat the play clock with the kick. 

With the decision not to kick a field goal and now the missed field goal, this game is not over as the Jets proved last week. I expect the Jets to score and make it a one score spread.