Does Newport Central Catholic have a chance to run the regular season table?

Bac2369

End the Regular season at 9-1?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. End the Regular season at 9-1?

• Yes
    • No
    • Will lose 1 more game
    • Lose more than games

They have a Tiger-shaped roadblock on October 28th. They lose to Beechwood but win their other 4 games.

Newport is improving as the season progresses, and Coach Hahn has a much better handle of the Wildcats than the previous coaching regime, but New Cath will beat them by at least a couple of TDs.

Ludlow is too one-dimensional on offense, relying on QB Jaxson Rice to make all of their plays happen.

They'll sweep their district again. Dayton won't be too tough on the Breds.

The game against Bellevue...well...I honestly feel bad for Bellevue. The 20 kids on the Tigers' roster should be awarded a medal just for coming out and playing each week. Those kids really do love football, and they're proving it by coming out and playing each week despite the shellackings they've taken. That one's going to be an obvious running clock win for New Cath though.

But Beechwood, I expect Beechwood to win by upwards of 5 TDs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

They have a Tiger-shaped roadblock on October 28th. They lose to Beechwood but win their other 4 games.

Newport is improving as the season progresses, and Coach Hahn has a much better handle of the Wilcats than the previous coaching regime, but New Cath will beat them by at least a couple of TDs.

Ludlow is too one-dimensional on offense, relying on QB Jaxson Rice to make all of their plays happen.

They'll sweep their district again. Dayton won't be too tough on the Breds.

the game against Bellevue...well...I honestly feel bad for Bellevue. The 20 kids on the Tigers' roster should be awarded a medal just for coming out and playing each week. Those kids really do love football, and they're proving it by coming out and playing each week despite the shellackings they've taken. That one's going to be an obvious running clock win for New Cath though.

But Beechwood, I expect Beechwood to win by upwards of 5 TDs.

This, running clock Beechwood, other than that NCC wins out.