Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Hardin at Henderson County Predictions/ Updates

Central Hardin at Henderson County 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the line of scrimmage in this battle of 6A schools.

    • Henderson County
      68%
      11
    • Central Hardin
      31%
      5

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both Teams want to run the ball, have size along the offensive and defensive lines and have speed at the skill positions. What will be the determining factors in this game? Central Hardin PK Vanbligenburgh hits most kickoffs into the end zone and has proven that he can make field goals beyond 40 yards. 

Although, I haven't seen Henderson County play this season, CH should be just as big up front on both sides of the ball and has depth that few teams can match at all positions on the field. They have been able to wear teams down as the game progresses with this depth. 

I know Henderson County will be favored but I like Central Hardin's chances in this game.  

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • They usually stream the games on WSON Radio's Facebook page. 

  • Hardin County Preps
    Hardin County Preps

    HC TD from 3 yards out by Jordan Wright. Xtra Point good. HC 7 CH 0 

  • Hardin County Preps
    Hardin County Preps

    TD Gardner from 10 yards out. Xtra point good,  HC 7 CH 7 with 2:49 left in the first half.

Terrific game here!  Even though Henderson County fell to Boyle, they played really strong in the game and have to be encouraged going forward.

Central Hardin is definitely an under the radar team.  I think they can surprise anyone outside of the stronger Jefferson County schools.

I think Henderson is the favorite being at home and having played the best team either of these teams have played last week in Boyle County and I give them a 21-14 edge.

Don’t know much about Central Hardin, but Henderson County made me a believer with their defense and never quit attitude.  A little work on offense and they could make some noise in 6A.  I’ll take them at home.

I’m pulling for Henderson the rest of the way in 6A. Loved their grit and attitude. 

They usually stream the games on WSON Radio's Facebook page. 

Sneaky good big school battle here. With Male/T and X/Elder going at it, this game is pushed to the periphery of 6A, but I see potential for an absolute war in Henderson tonight. Probable top ten ranking on the line, I would think. Hendo checks in at #8 and CH has to be close at 4-0. The Bruins are an unknown right now, but something will be revealed tonight, one way or the other.

  • Author

CH first drive of the game stalls at the HC 39, CH Punting.

HC takes over at the HC 8 yard line.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.