Daviess County 32 Owensboro Catholic 13

theguru

OC is a good team and I think Atwell was hobbled a tad during game.  Love Reid Clark’s game for OC.  I think his brother was QB for Apollo a few years ago.  It looks like he had 3 catches and a TD, interception and a few tackles.  1st game he had 5 for 108 and a TD.  They will be a load to beat in November.

1 hour ago, Brown said:

OC is a good team and I think Atwell was hobbled a tad during game.  Love Reid Clark’s game for OC.  I think his brother was QB for Apollo a few years ago.  It looks like he had 3 catches and a TD, interception and a few tackles.  1st game he had 5 for 108 and a TD.  They will be a load to beat in November.

Reid Clark didn't play in the 2nd half and that was a huge blow to OC on both offense and defense. Atwell was definitely limited due to cramps or some type of injury in the 2nd half but give credit to Daviess defense for making plays and taking advantage and forcing a ton of turnovers to make the score look worse than it actually was.Daviess County is a solid football team, even without their QB from last year they have a lot of guys back from a team that went to the Regional Championship in 6A. Renfrow is probably one of more underrated players especially on this side of the state. Both of these teams could have some promising runs in November if they stay healthy. 

• Like 1