Silver Grove 80 Villa Madonna 65

Pelle might be the best player in Northern Kentucky and people are not even paying attention.

How could they not be paying attention?? I opened up the Enquirer this morning and see his name atop virtually every statistical category--Scoring, rebounds, assists, steals!!

How could they not be paying attention?? I opened up the Enquirer this morning and see his name atop virtually every statistical category--Scoring, rebounds, assists, steals!!

BGGreen,

The Enquirer has stats in it today for Northern Kentucky? I thought I saw something about them coming out next week.

Pelle did play a lot more in that game than people think. He had 7 points in the third and nine in the fourth. Villa pulled it to within 10 in the fourth quarter after being down that far. SG's coach even called back to back full time outs just to keep reeming his players.

Pelle is just way to good of a player for division three, Villa had no answer for him. No team has had an answer for him

BGGreen,

The Enquirer has stats in it today for Northern Kentucky? I thought I saw something about them coming out next week.

In today's edition, but as usual; only a few teams seem to be reporting--Simon Kenton, Holy Cross, Ryle, Silver Grove, Beechwood & CovCath would apper to be it. Cory is leading in 3 of 4 catagories!!

In today's edition, but as usual; only a few teams seem to be reporting--Simon Kenton, Holy Cross, Ryle, Silver Grove, Beechwood & CovCath would apper to be it. Cory is leading in 3 of 4 catagories!!

First, thanks for the info.

Second, why don't all schools report their statistics? This is an opportunity for coaches to get their players recognized, and any kid enjoys seeing their name in the paper.

First, thanks for the info.

Second, why don't all schools report their statistics? This is an opportunity for coaches to get their players recognized, and any kid enjoys seeing their name in the paper.

Seems to happen quite a bit? I agree that the coaches should use this tool to better promote their kids.

Pelle did play a lot more in that game than people think. He had 7 points in the third and nine in the fourth. Villa pulled it to within 10 in the fourth quarter after being down that far. SG's coach even called back to back full time outs just to keep reeming his players.

Pelle is just way to good of a player for division three, Villa had no answer for him. No team has had an answer for him

What did he do against Scott? If I recall he had 6pts after 3qtrs and had another 12pts in the fourth quarter when the JV team was playing. Don't get me wrong he is a very nice player but I would like to see what he could do playing against quality teams.

What did he do against Scott? If I recall he had 6pts after 3qtrs and had another 12pts in the fourth quarter when the JV team was playing. Don't get me wrong he is a very nice player but I would like to see what he could do playing against quality teams.

I believe he put up 20+ on Brossart and they are probably a top 5 defensive team in the state.

He had 27 the past 2 games against Brossart-who is the best defensive team in the state. There are entire teams that struggle to get 30 against them-evidence last night with a good Montgomery Co team. In addition, how about the 29 against a good Bowling Green team.