Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chief Smoke

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday Chief, hope you had a great day!

You know, this headline kinda scared me for a moment.  Glad it was about his birthday.  I enjoy reading his posts.  

1 hour ago, oldgrappler said:

You know, this headline kinda scared me for a moment.  Glad it was about his birthday.  I enjoy reading his posts.  

Had a quarterback workout in Scottsville yesterday & Greensburg this morning. I’m still wound up and enjoying  Kentucky high school football. Hope you have a great weekend and looking forward to this fall!I appreciate you checking on me!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.