Guardians at Reds (4/12 and 4/13)

7 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Yeah, it definitely filled up more than what I initially saw when I originally posted.

BTW, you hear any pop when Burrow and crew were introduced?  Bally Sports really screwed the pooch on that part, by not showing it live.

I had no idea Burrow was there until late at night while I was looking through Twitter.  I was in the zone slinging suds haha!

Bally Sports sucked?  You don't say.

5 hours ago, theguru said:

One of my FB friends is at the game and he posted this picture 15 minutes ago, it is 1pm now:

reds15.jpg

It was extremely slim pickings down there today.  Was told they were only projected about 12K and I bet less than that were there with the rain scaring them away.

• Thanks 1

Saw four guys walk by that definitely looked out of place.  One with blue hair.  Later one came up and bought peanuts from me.  I wondered if I was selling to someone important that I didn't know.  Few innings later the group was leaving and people were stopping the guy with blue hair and getting pictures.  No idea who it was.  Apparently was Jack White.  So I guess I sold peanuts to someone in his band or entourage.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Saw four guys walk by that definitely looked out of place.  One with blue hair.  Later one came up and bought peanuts from me.  I wondered if I was selling to someone important that I didn't know.  Few innings later the group was leaving and people were stopping the guy with blue hair and getting pictures.  No idea who it was.  Apparently was Jack White.  So I guess I sold peanuts to someone in his band or entourage.

This guy?

reds3.jpg

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

This guy?

reds3.jpg

Yup.  The guy in the middle is the one that people were taking pictures with.  I had no idea who he was.  That must have been taken while the fourth guy was buying peanuts from me because he's not there lol.  You can see why I thought they looked a little outta place.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, futurecoach said:

My mind is fully on the Bengals and the draft. So I wouldn’t be of any help, since my heart isn’t in it right now lol. 

Well, I guess this puts someone else up, but it's kinda silly FC... I mean, this is the Reds... where ya gonna go? 

@MJAlltheWay24 take it or nominate someone! 

• Like 1