Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guardians at Reds (4/12 and 4/13)

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I’m on the bus on the way to the Minors.

@futurecoach, take a crack at starting a thread! 

My mind is fully on the Bengals and the draft. So I wouldn’t be of any help, since my heart isn’t in it right now lol. 

7 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Yeah, it definitely filled up more than what I initially saw when I originally posted.

BTW, you hear any pop when Burrow and crew were introduced?  Bally Sports really screwed the pooch on that part, by not showing it live.

I had no idea Burrow was there until late at night while I was looking through Twitter.  I was in the zone slinging suds haha!

Bally Sports sucked?  You don't say.

5 hours ago, theguru said:

One of my FB friends is at the game and he posted this picture 15 minutes ago, it is 1pm now:

 

reds15.jpg

It was extremely slim pickings down there today.  Was told they were only projected about 12K and I bet less than that were there with the rain scaring them away.

Saw four guys walk by that definitely looked out of place.  One with blue hair.  Later one came up and bought peanuts from me.  I wondered if I was selling to someone important that I didn't know.  Few innings later the group was leaving and people were stopping the guy with blue hair and getting pictures.  No idea who it was.  Apparently was Jack White.  So I guess I sold peanuts to someone in his band or entourage.

38 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Saw four guys walk by that definitely looked out of place.  One with blue hair.  Later one came up and bought peanuts from me.  I wondered if I was selling to someone important that I didn't know.  Few innings later the group was leaving and people were stopping the guy with blue hair and getting pictures.  No idea who it was.  Apparently was Jack White.  So I guess I sold peanuts to someone in his band or entourage.

This guy?

 

reds3.jpg

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

This guy?

 

reds3.jpg

Yup.  The guy in the middle is the one that people were taking pictures with.  I had no idea who he was.  That must have been taken while the fourth guy was buying peanuts from me because he's not there lol.  You can see why I thought they looked a little outta place.

  • Author
15 hours ago, futurecoach said:

My mind is fully on the Bengals and the draft. So I wouldn’t be of any help, since my heart isn’t in it right now lol. 

Well, I guess this puts someone else up, but it's kinda silly FC... I mean, this is the Reds... where ya gonna go? 

@MJAlltheWay24 take it or nominate someone! 

3 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Well, I guess this puts someone else up, but it's kinda silly FC... I mean, this is the Reds... where ya gonna go? 

@MJAlltheWay24 take it or nominate someone! 

Not sure I want to take the reigns for the beatdown they are about to take on the West Coast, but I'll step up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.