Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark predictions/updates (10th Region Semifinals)

Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark (10th Region Semifinals @ Holmes) 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark (10th Region Semifinals @ Holmes)

    • Mason County (24-5)
      14%
    • George Rogers Clark (31-1)
      85%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I'm not trying to debate you.  You challenged me.  I proved you wrong and you just keep babbling. I'm all for the 37th District hosting.  But they aren't.  The 35th District is.

Why is Holmes, who is a 9th region school, hosting the 10th region tournament? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that happening.

  • Author
1 minute ago, The Professor said:

Why is Holmes, who is a 9th region school, hosting the 10th region tournament? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that happening.

Because a 9th Region high school with a smaller than usual gym & lousy parking is the the most obvious site for the 10th Region Tournament. 

11 minutes ago, The Professor said:

Why is Holmes, who is a 9th region school, hosting the 10th region tournament? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that happening.

It’s the 37th District’s turn to host the 10th Region Tournament. The 37th is comprised of Scott High (Kenton County), Calvary Christian (Kenton County), Campbell Co, and Bishop Brossart (Campbell Co). 

None of those 4 schools have a big enough facility to hold the tournament, so since Holmes (in Kenton County) has a large facility that can hold 3000+ people, they were asked if their gym could be used for the tournament. 

The fact that Holmes is a 9th Region school is meaningless here in the grand spectrum of things. 

They are however in close proximity to said teams, and the 37th rightfully, with the help of Holmes, can host the 10 Region Tournament as is their turn to do so every 4 years. 

8 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Because a 9th Region high school with a smaller than usual gym & lousy parking is the the most obvious site for the 10th Region Tournament. 

Smaller than usual gym? Really?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.